Tyler Vs Sherman

NODAYSOFFTX

Well well well were does a man begin?  Maybe with:

1. Tyler by 20 over HP

2 Tyler by 21 over HP

3 HP ain’t holding us to 21

Haha - I appreciated all the humor. 

As I stated for the past last week - Tyler is an AVERAGE team. HP with a bye week. HP will roll. Everything I tried to tell the Tyler fans was true. I will sit back and listen to all the excuses and blah blah blah. You are who you are. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, cujoforlife said:

I hope that can change the plan to fit mcfall.

That will be the order if Eli is not a 100%. It’s going to take both, they want and can’t change it all, they will have to bring Mcfall along. With him getting 100% of the snaps now. Mcfall gets better with reps. I will not be surprised if they throw it against Sherman 30 to 40 times just to help bring him along. Knowing Mcfall is the man, they’ll come out play good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

That will be the order if Eli is not a 100%. It’s going to take both, they want and can’t change it all, they will have to bring Mcfall along. With him getting 100% of the snaps now. Mcfall gets better with reps. I will not be surprised if they throw it against Sherman 30 to 40 times just to help bring him along. Knowing Mcfall is the man, they’ll come out play good.

Yea got throw him in the fire earlier than normal 

Have they come out and said how bad Eli's injury is?

I can't figure out Sherman this year. Their QB has impressed me in the couple times I've seen him this season. But they just can't seem to get it together at all.

I think Tyler should be able to bring home the W.

39 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Have they come out and said how bad Eli's injury is?

I can't figure out Sherman this year. Their QB has impressed me in the couple times I've seen him this season. But they just can't seem to get it together at all.

I think Tyler should be able to bring home the W.

No we will probably will hear more mid week probably 

21 hours ago, bingosmith said:

Well well well were does a man begin?  Maybe with:

1. Tyler by 20 over HP

2 Tyler by 21 over HP

3 HP ain’t holding us to 21

Haha - I appreciated all the humor. 

As I stated for the past last week - Tyler is an AVERAGE team. HP with a bye week. HP will roll. Everything I tried to tell the Tyler fans was true. I will sit back and listen to all the excuses and blah blah blah. You are who you are. 

Not sure why you (and the lobo fan who like your post) only focus on the fans who predicted a win and not the Tyler Fans who said HP would win.

Feels like you are just trolling to me because you upset because Tyler beat your team. Let it go and move on.

Its only two above avg teams in this league and maybe one avg. everybody else is just hoping to win a few games and build a program. 

Wish you and your team good luck the rest of the season. 

As for Tyler High, tough game likely against Sherman and maybe tougher is Holt is hurt. Hope they win, but I think even if its a close loss, they still can clinch a playoff spot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Not sure why you (and the lobo fan who like your post) only focus on the fans who predicted a win and not the Tyler Fans who said HP would win.

Feels like you are just trolling to me because you upset because Tyler beat your team. Let it go and move on.

Its only two above avg teams in this league and maybe one avg. everybody else is just hoping to win a few games and build a program. 

Wish you and your team good luck the rest of the season. 

As for Tyler High, tough game likely against Sherman and maybe tougher is Holt is hurt. Hope they win, but I think even if its a close loss, they still can clinch a playoff spot. 

This has nothing to do with you JTFAN. I have always found your post spot on. This has everything to do with NDOT and 3rd.  They seem to think it is ok to belittle other teams that are right there with Tyler. When you think it’s okay to say other teams are just average or bye weeks and your team is right there with them then I am going to have some fun. Look at my post in the past - I have always said that HP and Longview were 1 and 2 then everybody else. Heck, I don’t have a dog in the hunt but will be glad to keep those 2 in check when they think it’s ok to get out of their lane. 

Good luck to you this week!

• Like 1

On 10/23/2021 at 10:27 PM, cujo2016 said:

They will need him for the playoffs 

57 minutes ago, VonG said:

Well no Eli come Friday. Tory Howland will miss the remainder of the season also. 

https://tylerpaper.com/sports/tyler-qb-holt-expected-to-miss-game-with-sherman/article_93fbece8-35ef-11ec-b07d-3b0db119eb65.html

Coach says they have clinched playoffs.  I guess they have played out all of the tie break scenarios.  This is a good chance for us to see what McFall can do or Lacy

5 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Coach says they have clinched playoffs.  I guess they have played out all of the tie break scenarios. 

There’s no way that’s correct. McKinney North can still finish 4-2, Longview can finish 4-2. Then Sherman/Tyler could finish in a tie at 3-3, if Sherman wins Friday…which would send the Lions home for the year. 

It’s unlikely, but still not officially clinched.

Also have no idea what would happen in a 3 way tie with all 3 teams tied at 0 in points (McKinney North sitting at 0, Tyler at +17, Sherman at -17 in the three way tie amongst the three right now). Tyler just needs to avoid a loss by 17 or more on Friday, regardless.

16 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

There’s no way that’s correct. McKinney North can still finish 4-2, Longview can finish 4-2. Then Sherman/Tyler could finish in a tie at 3-3, if Sherman wins Friday…which would send the Lions home for the year. 

It’s unlikely, but still not officially clinched.

Also have no idea what would happen in a 3 way tie with all 3 teams tied at 0 in points (McKinney North sitting at 0, Tyler at +17, Sherman at -17 in the three way tie amongst the three right now). Tyler just needs to avoid a loss by 17 or more on Friday, regardless.

Idk but I don’t think he would’ve said it if they didn’t check. 

Unfortunately, most people like to say they clinched playoffs because there are outcomes that are extremely unlikely to happen, and in the end it is only a matter of the game taking place before it will in fact happen but it is a fact that if North beats Longview and Sherman beats Tyler this week, and then Longview beats Tyler and Sherman beats West Mesquite, Sherman would go as the fourth seed with head-to-head against Tyler. That one scenario alone means Tyler has not clinched.

It may be possible that if they all zero out it is already known via the next step in the tiebreaker who would advance -- although I can't believe that would be the case without all the results not known -- so he is assuming, again assuming, that North loses to Longview and then no matter what Tyler gets in on the three-way tie should it happen.

9 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Idk but I don’t think he would’ve said it if they didn’t check. 

yea me too. Its kinda crazy to say that in my opinion.  But I guess he is pretty sure of the North/Longview outcome.  I guess anything is possible. 

Glad to read the QB is ok.  I hope the Lions come out firing on all cylinders this week.  Sherman does have a good running game that could give Tyler problems.  Lions should win this game but need to play clean.  That would set up a huge game to end the season for playoff seeding and a home playoff game.