Timpson Bears (7-0) at Joaquin Rams (5-2)

trueblue82

Rams or Bears?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the district?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

4 hours ago, CHEIFBLACKFOOT said:

Once again to much horsepower from the Tigers. I think you could take away all the skill players, and let the QB run be hind that O-line and it would still be a 24-0 game.   Calling it 55-6 Timpson.

Have you even seen Timpson play? They are the Bears......

• LOL! 1

On 10/23/2021 at 4:26 PM, trueblue82 said:

Well someone had to take up the slack for the bandwagon dragon fans who just did their usual disappearing act cuz, well, you know. 

what u mean, i haven't gone anywhere, would love to see yall in the playoffs if it can work out that way

32 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Shebbyville lost to Grapeland.   That happened.   

yep sure did, only thing i can say is they were down several players and a few starters as well for that game and it all happened 1AND 2 days before the game, so since you dont know anything other than the score of a game u really shouldnt comment.   THAT HAPPENED

55 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Shebbyville lost to Grapeland.   That happened.   

Also me saying I would like to see sville play a team in the playoffs that beat them by 6 while sville is getting better every week and starting to gel in their new system is a pretty legit thing to say, so Grapeland game back in week one doesnt mean anything

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

Either of these statements have nothing to do with Joaquin playing Timpson.   I know you want shebbyville to be relevant but they're not.   Bottom dwellers of shelby county.   But at least you're not Center.  

1 hour ago, StillGreezy said:

Either of these statements have nothing to do with Joaquin playing Timpson.   I know you want shebbyville to be relevant but they're not.   Bottom dwellers of shelby county.   But at least you're not Center.  

see this is whats funny, your not relevant, and prob sucked at playing this game.  I did not talk to you, respond to any of your comments or anything about the joaquin-timpson game, I responded to a comment that was talking about sville fans in this thread, so these statements have everything to do with that comment from a joaquin fan since you are not smart enough to figure it out to begin with. My comment was done and over with after the response to the Joaquin person about Sville, wouldnt be talking anymore about it if you would shut up.  Joaquin hats off to ya, great game the other night and a good football team, Timpson you are loaded again, good luck to ya, Tenaha just keep doing what u doing in DIVISION 2, lol, and yep very happy not to be Center!

16 hours ago, DTH4life said:

Timpson y'all move up a class lol y'all have no reason. To be play in 2a lol good luck at state 

San Augustine was tearing through folks for a couple of years and had hick ups in the semi final game.  You have to play hard nose defense to get past Region 4.  If Timpson makes it I hope they bring their A game.  

31 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

You Rams watch out for that Courtney boy he is fast as a lynx, slick as a greased pig and strong as a bear.....😎 

yeah we’ve seen him for 3 years now. IMHO he’s the best pure RB in AA. Very good at ILB as well. Good knockback tackler. Very physical. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GreaseLightning said:

Courtney is heart and soul of Bear team...... other pieces are fancy rims , paint job, hydraulic shocks, tinted windows..... He’s the 454 hemi engine and allison transmission 

Ouch u just kinda say he's a mopar.. lordy have mercy on your soul lol

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

"bottom dwellers" have been tenny-haw's daddy in round ball for awhile. Enjoy the pee-wee league, I'm sure Mart will show tenny-haw who daddy is in the playoffs again.