Pittsburg vs Spring Hill

BeenHereB4

Pitt is going to run run run.  If SH wants to stay in the game, the Panthers will have to get some stops.  Then on offense, SH is going to have to score through the air because the run game won’t net many yards.  Best case for SH will be to win a higher scoring game into the 30’s.  A lower scoring game favors Pitt as they will control the clock better.  It all depends on which SH team shows up.

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Pitt get this win and a playoff spot. Great chance at beating LE too. That would give them the third spot. I think they’ll make noise in the playoffs. 21-14 to PG and especially that 26-13 performance against Gilmer opened some eyes in the coaching world. 

Has #21 been the qb since that one game or did their starter come back?

2 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Pitt get this win and a playoff spot. Great chance at beating LE too. That would give them the third spot. I think they’ll make noise in the playoffs. 21-14 to PG and especially that 26-13 performance against Gilmer opened some eyes in the coaching world. 

My wacky finish to this district looks like this: SH finds a way to do just enough to win vs Pitt and wins vs NL to finish at 2-3.  Pitt loses to SH but beats LE to finish 2-3.  LE loses to PG and then to Pitt to finish 2-3.  Gilmer beats PG to go 5-0 and wins district.  PG takes the runner-up spot at 4-1.  Then we get into a math problem for the final two playoff spots.  Anyone want to take a stab at calculating the 3 & 4 spots if my scenario comes true?

Guest Tiger03lb
11 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Stayed with 21. Much more effective. 

4 hours ago, BeenHereB4 said:

The starter is hurt

Seemed like they did. Everyone thought I was crazy cause I said they seemed to have improved, guess not so much now. Lol