Lindale vs Palestine

Jakeelee05

Lindale’s bye came at a great time. Guys got some needed rest and a few starters should be clear to play again. The whole  team should be healthier now than they have been since about week 1. 
Defense will get some stops and offense will continue to score by ground and air. 

Haven’t seen Palestine yet but know they are solid with some good athletes. 

Expecting it to be a great game but Eagles should be hungry to get back on field and take this one moving to 5-0 in district. 

• Like 2

Lindale ... but Palestine has been unpredictable week-to-week ... Like someone once said, "Beware of Cassius, he has that lean and hungry look."

And some teams come off of a bye re-charged ... but some play like their routine has been disrupted and it takes them a quarter to regroup.

47 minutes ago, DOB said:

Lindale ... but Palestine has been unpredictable week-to-week ... Like someone once said, "Beware of Cassius, he has that lean and hungry look."

And some teams come off of a bye re-charged ... but some play like their routine has been disrupted and it takes them a quarter to regroup.

Yea it could be a interesting game, Palestine does have a defense but how good are there Safetys.

49 minutes ago, DOB said:

I agree with that. Some teams don't handle it well. I remember last year it seemed like Lindale came out with a great gameplan and jumped on Palestine though. I expect to see something similar.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, DOB said:

Lindales the favorite but maybe a good game.

1 minute ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I agree with that. Some teams don't handle it well. I remember last year it seemed like Lindale came out with a great gameplan and jumped on Palestine though. I expect to see something similar.

I know Lindale Defense will contain Palestine RB and they don't go to air much but can surprise you when they do, teams can fall a sleep with Palestines Runs then at least moment throw the pass, but I dnt see that happening with  Lindale.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, FairwayKing said:

Looking forward to this one Palestine must tighten up secondary to have a chance this Qb can eat you alive if you give him space and time to throw not sure if Palestine have anyone to match up with Lindales big receiver, speed wise yes but height and length no

Those tall receivers in a jump ball situation are very frustrating.  I’m guessing they give D Coaches ulcers.

5 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Saw Vidor cracked the top 10 in Dave Campbell's Rankings! Vidor is rolling @Hagar

I heard that.  Rarified air for the Pirates.  It’s possible that there’ll be a rematch of Vidor vs Lindale.  They spanked us pretty good last year, 29-13.  I think the Pirates are a little better this year and the Eagles not quite as good.  Has the makings of a much better game.  But there’s a lot of football before that may happen.  Just hope the Pirates don’t set around celebrating because Huffman will kick their rear end.  😜