Lindale vs Palestine

Jakeelee05

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Saw Vidor cracked the top 10 in Dave Campbell's Rankings! Vidor is rolling @Hagar

Holy Moly, there’s a disturbance in the Force.  The Football World has turned upside down, Vidor’s in the Top Ten.  See they put La Vega in at #9.  Ironically, Lindale should probably be ranked above both of them.

CFBFB606-6007-42CD-902D-3DC749DFAD64.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hagar said:

Holy Moly, there’s a disturbance in the Force.  The Football World has turned upside down, Vidor’s in the Top Ten.  See they put La Vega in at #9.  Ironically, Lindale should probably be ranked above both of them.

CFBFB606-6007-42CD-902D-3DC749DFAD64.jpeg

I think it just goes to show you how wide open 4A-D1 is this year. Last year Argyle was the clear cut favorite (and I'm sure people feel that way about Argyle/Melissa this year), but I would say 3-12 are all pretty close.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FairwayKing said:

Go outside and try to throw a football in 40-50 mph wind then answer this question yourself

I'm seeing projected 8 mph wind at kickoff tomorrow night. Pretty easy to look at the forecast.

I wouldn't assume too much though. Lindale can run the ball as well. Just ask Chapel Hill (250+ yards rushing), Henderson (250+ yards rushing) and anyone else the Eagles have played. There is a perception that they are all in on throwing the ball. From a fans perspective, I would say they are pretty good at allowing you to pick your poison. If you want to load the box then they'll throw it. If you want to stop the pass then they'll run it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Jumped on them early. What was the halftime score? Ended up having to miss it tonight. Heard it was out of hand at half and we basically ran out the clock in the second half

Yea I didn’t get to be there either but I believe it was 46-8 at the half