***Week 10: Groveton Indians (1-3 | 1-7) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-1 | 5-2) - 10/29/2021***

StingEmALTO

Groveton @ Alto  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Groveton
    • Alto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

48 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

I am very happy with the strides made by the Jackets this year. Starting out with the Troup game it didn’t look great. I would like to see Alto play that game again. I think it would be much different. 

Great win to end the regular season. Now it’s playoff time. 

Agreed. We have made great strides since that first game. It was like “what is this?” 😂 Kids were still learning; coaches were learning who could do what etc. They have put in the work and I couldn’t be more proud. I see it everyday. Those kids deserve the success they are experiencing. Fun to see the fruits of their labor…!

On 10/29/2021 at 11:21 PM, StingEmALTO said:

I’ll take it either way….north OR south! I’ll be happy to be D2! 

Looking at the D2 region 3, it looks like it may push Mart and a lot of that district into region 4.  Not sure but adding a couple of schools to the area will make it to where they may have to realign some of the more western teams into region 4. All of region 3 would love to see Mart move west or south. 

14 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Looking at the D2 region 3, it looks like it may push Mart and a lot of that district into region 4.  Not sure but adding a couple of schools to the area will make it to where they may have to realign some of the more western teams into region 4. All of region 3 would love to see Mart move west or south. 

Or maybe even into Region 2! Lol I think Mart has been in every region but 1! 

3 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Or maybe even into Region 2! Lol I think Mart has been in every region but 1! 

I was thinking that too.  Very impressed with Mart and their program. To be able to reload like they do year in and year out is just crazy. Especially in a school that size.  Alto has always done a better job then most but nothing to the level Mart does. 

20 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

I was thinking that too.  Very impressed with Mart and their program. To be able to reload like they do year in and year out is just crazy. Especially in a school that size.  Alto has always done a better job then most but nothing to the level Mart does. 

And they only turned in 143 this time! That’s a shockingly low number. 

Nac paper write-up. The first two paragraphs got me pumped up. Lol I like where we are right now and where we are headed. The whole “Alto Tough” mentality and “What do we do best?” resonates with the team. More work to do but these boys are absolutely working their butts off and having fun doing it. Anxious to see how we match up with a quality team like Thorndale.

5A2F4FEE-4DE4-40A8-B876-C5C8073E4E64.jpeg

• Like 1