Battle of 259 New Diana vs Ore City

Blue25

17 hours ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

2-2

To secure a safety, someone would have to make a tackle in the end zone. Anyone who has paid any attention whatsoever to either of these teams knows that there ain’t no tackling going on. They might as well play flag football in this one. OC wins 66-64. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

To secure a safety, someone would have to make a tackle in the end zone. Anyone who has paid any attention whatsoever to either of these teams knows that there ain’t no tackling going on. They might as well play flag football in this one. OC wins 66-64. 

You caught me sir, i have not wasted time/money on watching either of these

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

There has been lots of tackling going on! I know for a fact that #23 and #2 for OC have had 12-16 tackles each every game. 🤷🏼‍♀️

1 hour ago, Blue25 said:

There has been lots of tackling going on! I know for a fact that #23 and #2 for OC have had 12-16 tackles each every game. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wow. It’s impressive for a team giving up an average of 45.6 points per game to have two kids getting that many tackles. Maybe if they had some help they wouldn’t be 1-8. 

• LOL! 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Wow. It’s impressive for a team giving up an average of 45.6 points per game to have two kids getting that many tackles. Maybe if they had some help they wouldn’t be 1-8.

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

It’s sad to hear adults on here talking #### about 14,15,16, and 17 year olds. 

4 minutes ago, TweetyBird2287 said:

Actually there has been lots of tackles by lots of Ore City players. Ore City has many boys that will get in there and make tackles.

I agree. Ore city has some physical players. The game I was at I just remembered those numbers.