Carthage at Madisonville

BevBrownJr

30 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

On Maxpreps, someone already has Rusk scheduled to play Salado in bi-district..........Just for that, I hope Madisonville beats Jasper between 1 and 10 points to put Rusk in the 4th place seed.......lol

That’s not very nice.

Are you wanting the Eagles to bounce China Spring before y’all play them?

1 minute ago, ronstopable said:

That’s not very nice.

Are you wanting the Eagles to bounce China Spring before y’all play them?

Between Rusk, Mville, and Jasper, I think Jasper would have the better chance to upset C Spring because of Jasper's defense..............So, if I thought C Spring would/could get beat in the 2nd round, I would be hoping Mville beats Jasper by 11 or more.

26 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Between Rusk, Mville, and Jasper, I think Jasper would have the better chance to upset C Spring because of Jasper's defense..............So, if I thought C Spring would/could get beat in the 2nd round, I would be hoping Mville beats Jasper by 11 or more.

Having seen Jasper’s offense, I think they have almost no chance of upsetting China Spring.

• Like 1

I Was impressed at Madisonville’s pass defense last evening more than any other aspect of their team. Also, the QB has a decent arm; too bad they didn’t throw more passes earlier in the game. Too much emphasis on their ground game was their undoing. As  I said earlier, NOBODY is going to Run on Preston’s Defense .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I Was impressed at Madisonville’s pass defense last evening more than any other aspect of their team. Also, the QB has a decent arm; too bad they didn’t throw more passes earlier in the game. Too much emphasis on their ground game was their undoing. As  I said earlier, NOBODY is going to Run on Preston’s Defense .

Thru 3 quarters(taking 2nd stringers out of the equation) how many yards would it take to say a team ran on another team……150….200…250…300 ?