If 3ad2 and 3ad1 played together in the playoffs?

lionpride08

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Lol, you have the Arp\WR score wrong. Not that it matters cause comparing scores means absolutely nothing. Especially a score from a game that was played last year. Do better Timmy. It’s funny that WR stays on your mind all the time. 

You brought up Waskom buddy and West Rusk is soft. Waskom will put 50 on them, easy work. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, quickshot said:

Waskom an gunter!!  Which I think weather Gunter played Franklin or waskom Gunter would be in trouble.. they dont fool me with the scrawny region. They talk good smack to tho.. Franklin an waskom was a 1 point different an at state yall beat Franklin by a 1 point difference.. waskom brought everyone back.. yall beat Gunter by 3 tds last year? I can't wait to see how it plays out.  I'll support anyone that takes us out tho all the way. 

Getting bro lol 

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

It’s possible… they will have to beat Daingerfield in the second round. 

EF and Waskom unfortunately play each other no Doubt EF will will run y’all Division if that move but this part  of East Tx Champions are made  ( the Longviews Carthage, Waskom, Tatum EF will when state before WR get out of Region and that’s facts !!!! 

15 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

It’s possible… they will have to beat Daingerfield in the second round. 

I wonder how that game will turn out.. they played pretty early an ef came out on top.. idk if it would happen again.. Daingerfield is always funny to me.. u never know what will happen to be so talented 

5 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

He was out and our RB was hurt too, plus we also had two linemen out and a linebacker

No need to give them an excuse. Anybody that sees us at full strength will have to play 4 quarters to beat us. We'll be fine and im just sitting back reading how these experts have it all figured out. 

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

No need to give them an excuse. Anybody that sees us at full strength will have to play 4 quarters to beat us. We'll be fine and im just sitting back reading how these experts have it all figured out. 

It wasn’t an excuse just facts lol. Yea me too

19 hours ago, quickshot said:

So what's the difference? Some sr are gone an jv kids move up.. I can't wait either. Gunter plays in a scrawny region. I'm still a firm believer if Canadian don't take them out again Franklin or waskom is going win by 3 tds with the run game

What's the difference? Gunter graduated 3 players and lost zero skilled players. Learned a lot in a year, grown a lot in a year. You'll see if you get there. Also, Gunter does pretty well against the run, might want to do a little more homework. You can't run without legs!

53 minutes ago, Eagle22 said:

What's the difference? Gunter graduated 3 players and lost zero skilled players. Learned a lot in a year, grown a lot in a year. You'll see if you get there. Also, Gunter does pretty well against the run, might want to do a little more homework. You can't run without legs!

I guess when Gunter won state all of Class 3A was "scrawny"?  🤣

• Like 1