If 3ad2 and 3ad1 played together in the playoffs?

lionpride08

Just my opinion, so nobody get in their feels.

The difference between last years Gunter, and what I have seen this year is attitude. Gunter has always been the toughest/scrappiest team we have played. Like Canadian, they aren’t ever the biggest, but they are always the “meanest”. Last years team did not seem to have the whole “TPW” mentality that they have had in the past. They had more speed and skill players, but it almost seemed like they bought into their own hype last year. Hell they were making TikTok videos in the locker room before our game.

From what I have seen on film this year, that is not the case. They definitely seem to have their edge back. Will be fun to watch it unfold, and hopefully we can be there. If not, I’ll support GT the rest of the way!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Just my opinion, so nobody get in their feels.

The difference between last years Gunter, and what I have seen this year is attitude. Gunter has always been the toughest/scrappiest team we have played. Like Canadian, they aren’t ever the biggest, but they are always the “meanest”. Last years team did not seem to have the whole “TPW” mentality that they have had in the past. They had more speed and skill players, but it almost seemed like they bought into their own hype last year. Hell they were making TikTok videos in the locker room before our game.

From what I have seen on film this year, that is not the case. They definitely seem to have their edge back. Will be fun to watch it unfold, and hopefully we can be there. If not, I’ll support GT the rest of the way!

I agree 100%. Some of the pups were about me me me. That was put to bed with some humble pie from the canadians LOL. I'm sure you guys will be there and hope you are. Will you please just make sure those moms bring more signs this year? We all want to see what the hold up when the clock strikes zero!

37 minutes ago, Eagle22 said:

I agree 100%. Some of the pups were about me me me. That was put to bed with some humble pie from the canadians LOL. I'm sure you guys will be there and hope you are. Will you please just make sure those moms bring more signs this year? We all want to see what the hold up when the clock strikes zero!

LOL. Those moms kids graduated last year! I’m sure y’all will have something cooking for this year! I’m honestly not sure if we will be there this year! We have the talent to win it all, but are young and injured! At the beginning of the year I thought this teams top end was winning Region 1. If I look at it from a non-bias perspective, I think that’s still it. Do we have the talent to go further, yes. I just don’t think we have the experience. We are starting the same amount of freshman as we are seniors…….2. Next year will be fun! 

2 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

LOL. Those moms kids graduated last year! I’m sure y’all will have something cooking for this year! I’m honestly not sure if we will be there this year! We have the talent to win it all, but are young and injured! At the beginning of the year I thought this teams top end was winning Region 1. If I look at it from a non-bias perspective, I think that’s still it. Do we have the talent to go further, yes. I just don’t think we have the experience. We are starting the same amount of freshman as we are seniors…….2. Next year will be fun! 

I hear ya man but I know you guys will find a way. Hopefully you guys can get healthy soon. We've got a banged up squad too but most are on the bounce back just in time. We are senior heavy this year so hoping for an epic run!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Lost 3 more last night……..🤬😞

On 10/26/2021 at 3:07 PM, THEHARDWAY said:

I also don’t see Waskom stopping Franklin, and as of now I don’t see Canadian stopping GT (especially if we don’t get a couple players back and 100%).
Franklin and GT have the same amount, if not more speed than Timpson. Both teams could potentially spread out the field and follow the same blueprint. 

I used that same analogy and got suspended for bashing 🤣

If it is possible to get most of the injured players back by the 3rd round or so then region 1 will still boil down to Canadian - Childress regardless of what happens next week.  I do not believe Canadian is going to lose in rounds 1s and 2 nor do I think Childress will lose to any other team in region.   Having said that region 1 is more competitive than recent years it looks like.