USC Coaching List

Stoney

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Jeff Fisher πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

James Franklin πŸ‘πŸ»

Matt Campbell πŸ‘πŸ»

Luke Fickell πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Mike Tomlin πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Like I said before, weirdly similar list to LSU and any other big name program jobs that will come open. Β They all gave the same list, just in different orders

21 hours ago, Stoney said:

Jeff Fisher πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

James Franklin πŸ‘πŸ»

Matt Campbell πŸ‘πŸ»

Luke Fickell πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Mike Tomlin πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

20 hours ago, Lions70 said:

Franklin probably the best option but I could see fickle/Campbell improving their overall stops. USC is one of those premier teams that has absolutely no business not winning ten games. Fisher is a reach and Tomlin bound to get out of Pittsburgh.Β 

• Like 1

USC is similar to Texas just without the crazy boosters. Similar to Texas, the had terrible administration for many years that have really killed them. Thankfully for Texas, they found a gem in CDC. For USC, I'm afraid finding a new football coach no matter who it is is not going to get that program back to where it should be.

Matt Campbell/Fickell will not be successful. USC needs to go for a BIG name for big $$$.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

USC is similar to Texas just without the crazy boosters. Similar to Texas, the had terrible administration for many years that have really killed them. Thankfully for Texas, they found a gem in CDC. For USC, I'm afraid finding a new football coach no matter who it is is not going to get that program back to where it should be.

Matt Campbell/Fickell will not be successful. USC needs to go for a BIG name for big $$$.

There is 1 perfect fit for this job... Urban Meyer.Β  He probably won't go this year, but he would be the ideal fit for USC.Β  To work in a city that cares nothing about morals, and a school that only wants to win that they would probably do anything...Β  I mean cupid.com gives this relationship a 100% chance of succeeding.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

52 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

There is 1 perfect fit for this job... Urban Meyer.Β  He probably won't go this year, but he would be the ideal fit for USC.Β  To work in a city that cares nothing about morals, and a school that only wants to win that they would probably do anything...Β  I mean cupid.com gives this relationship a 100% chance of succeeding.

100%. There's no other coach I can think of that would fit this position other than Urban. Anything other than him, SC would just be wasting their time.

7 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

100%. There's no other coach I can think of that would fit this position other than Urban. Anything other than him, SC would just be wasting their time.

Urban would be worth $10m a year there... He would win, and would lock down almost any California recruit he wants.Β  It's also not hard to find the good athletes in California since they flock to IMGs and private schools there.

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Urban would be worth $10m a year there... He would win, and would lock down almost any California recruit he wants.Β  It's also not hard to find the good athletes in California since they flock to IMGs and private schools there.

My only concern with Urban is him being in Hollywood. How much #### will he get in to?

8 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

My only concern with Urban is him being in Hollywood. How much #### will he get in to?

No one in Hollywood would care.Β  He could do cocaine and no one would say a word.Β  It would only matter when and if he started losing.Β  He could leave his wife as long as his transition girl is a celebrity.Β  Didn't Leinhart date a celeb while in school while taking 3 credits his Sr year, including Ballroom dancing?

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

No one in Hollywood would care.Β  He could do cocaine and no one would say a word.Β  It would only matter when and if he started losing.Β  He could leave his wife as long as his transition girl is a celebrity.Β  Didn't Leinhart date a celeb while in school while taking 3 credits his Sr year, including Ballroom dancing?

Pete Carrolls USC teams were doing everything but going to school. That was at the time the Chargers and Rams weren't in LA. USC was their pro sports team. They could get away with murder...

Just ask OJ.