TwinNumber1

Who ya got?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • San Augustine Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Good to know.   Went to college with that guy.  I have heard that the qb at shelbyville is going to be legit.

Standley is a great athlete, the Freshman Barnes (who was starting until he broke his collar bone) is going to really be something special I think. 

39 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

I believe SA will play as tough as they can.  They know there is a possibility to get to the playoffs with a win over Shelbyville and Joaquin beating Garrison.  I see a close game, but could be wrong. 

Rival game. Tensions will be high. Both teams potential are pretty close but whoever can be under control and more consistent wins....Currently I say Sville but close

Shelbyville looked a little more efficient with the passing game than did SA. Neither was able to run the ball with much success against us. Both are a little lacking in the run defense department. The team that can run the ball better wins this game, just because it allows for balance and helps them control the tempo. I think Shelbyville takes a high scoring affair, 48-41. 

4 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I believe SA will play as tough as they can.  They know there is a possibility to get to the playoffs with a win over Shelbyville and Joaquin beating Garrison.  I see a close game, but could be wrong. 

Good luck Wolf! Hope y’all can git r done this week!

Everyone hanging in there ok?

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Shelbyville looked a little more efficient with the passing game than did SA. Neither was able to run the ball with much success against us. Both are a little lacking in the run defense department. The team that can run the ball better wins this game, just because it allows for balance and helps them control the tempo. I think Shelbyville takes a high scoring affair, 48-41. 

528 total offensive yard, 263 rushing? not much success?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1