LE vs PG

Liger01

LE vs PG  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Leopards
    • Hawks

The LE O will have to move the ball and put up pts for them to win.   Only 22 points the last 2 games.  One of those games was SH who gives up 37 pts per.   The PG O has been hitting on all cylinders since district started.    Both D’s are about the same up to this point.   Special teams are also about the same this year.   With that said:

PG 28

LE 26

• Like 1

LE's offense is not that good and they live and die with the big play.  The LE defense has forced an unusual amount of turnovers this season and they must do the same against PG.  I hope LE wins but I believe PG will win.  PG has an injured qb that came from LE as an 8th grader.  If LE had him and the other players that transferred out PG would be a different team.  Gilmer is eventually going to get its well deserved idiot slapping and they should be proud of the fact that they have the dirtiest player on the d-line that I have seen in a long time.  He pinned both LE qbs down and beat on them after interceptions.  I won't publish his number but you all in Gilmerland know who he is.

7 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

LE's offense is not that good and they live and die with the big play.  The LE defense has forced an unusual amount of turnovers this season and they must do the same against PG.  I hope LE wins but I believe PG will win.  PG has an injured qb that came from LE as an 8th grader.  If LE had him and the other players that transferred out PG would be a different team.  Gilmer is eventually going to get its well deserved idiot slapping and they should be proud of the fact that they have the dirtiest player on the d-line that I have seen in a long time.  He pinned both LE qbs down and beat on them after interceptions.  I won't publish his number but you all in Gilmerland know who he is.

Man stop complaining this football he kept them pinned after the turnover instead of letting them get up and run. Guess what we ain’t gotta worry about LE slapping us y’all worry about making it to the playoffs.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:38 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

Man stop complaining this football he kept them pinned after the turnover instead of letting them get up and run. Guess what we ain’t gotta worry about LE slapping us y’all worry about making it to the playoffs.

It was dirty, I was there, I saw it, he beat on them with his fists, you would no like it if it was your qb, we are in the playoffs, I could care less what you think garbage man.

• Like 1