budmanmpfan

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Mount Pleasant in a blowout
    • Mount Pleasant in a close game
    • Pine Tree in a close game
    • Pine Tree in a blowout

If MP holds onto the ball they can beat anyone in this district.  Unfortunately they hurt themselves with some poor decision making.

I can't figure PT out.  They came into the season with a good defense...but lots of question marks on offense... but I thought it was effective enough to make them playoff contenders.  They have kind of fallen apart.  

Neither winning would shock me.  But MP's offense seems to have found a groove.  If they can hold onto the ball....I'll take them for the win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

We said the same thing about Nac and that was considered a bold statement. 

MP had a lead in several those games in the final min or less.  Lost to Sherman on a last play Hail Mary.  Lost to Marshall with a FG with 1:04.  

Nac lost to Kilgore by 2 possessions.  Lost to Lp by a possession and a 2 point conversion. They weren’t leading in the final min of either of those games.

There is a difference IMHO. 

2 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

We said the same thing about Nac and that was considered a bold statement. 

After watching every game so far. I agree with Mav. They should at most only have 1 loss maybe 2. Having a lead in every game including against Texas High. They have a good squad and could easily be in 2nd in district and be looking at a home game but now they are looking at an away game most likely at Montgomery (will most likely be a loss.) They are only 15 pts from being 7-1.