Cowboys @ Minnesota ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Week 8  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Minnesota Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2021 at 12:20 AM

If Dak plays the Cowboys will win, if he's out the Cowboys will lose.  I know Cam Newton has issues, but I wish the Cowboys would have signed him last week as a precaution.  They could have got him cheap, and I would much rather that he was at the helm than Cooper Rush.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

If Dak plays the whole game, sounds about right……….No Dak, probably a back and forth game with teams ending with 17 to 27 points. 

Just read he has not yet been cleared to play on Sunday. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 8:02 PM, DaveTV1 said:

If Dak plays the Cowboys will win, if he's out the Cowboys will lose.  I know Cam Newton has issues, but I wish the Cowboys would have signed him last week as a precaution.  They could have got him cheap, and I would much rather that he was at the helm than Cooper Rush.  

Agreed! Not a huge Cam Newton fan, but I have ZERO faith in Rush. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2021 at 8:09 PM, Crawford said:

Just read he has not yet been cleared to play on Sunday. 

I think he's going to play, but I'm not 100% sure.  This isn't a must win game, but with only one team receiving a bye this year for the playoffs I want the Cowboys to have the best record at the end of the season.  How the Cardinals lost to Green Bay last night is beyond me.  Green Bay didn't have any of their starting receivers from what I heard before the start of the game.  

• Like 1

Terrence Steele is the new starting RT. La’el Collins is getting reps at guard. Could he he slide back into his LG spot? Could Connor Williams head to the bench? Compete with Biadasz for center? 

If Dak is out, I expect the Cowboys to lean on the two headed attack that is Zeke and Pollard. Rush was the least worst of the bad backup QB competition. 

Dallas 28-20 if Dak plays

Dallas 20-17 if Dak sits

13 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Terrence Steele is the new starting RT. La’el Collins is getting reps at guard. Could he he slide back into his LG spot? Could Connor Williams head to the bench? Compete with Biadasz for center? 

If Dak is out, I expect the Cowboys to lean on the two headed attack that is Zeke and Pollard. Rush was the least worst of the bad backup QB competition. 

Dallas 28-20 if Dak plays

Dallas 20-17 if Dak sits

Both teams have top rank offenses and both have mediocre defenses.

So I'm thinking with Dak 40-34 Cowboys

But without Dak, 28-34 Vikings. 

• Like 1

This D' is salty.  They fly to the ball and are well coached.  They are a top third in the league defense IMO.  Credit to Quinn, he's turned this unit completely around from last year.  Cowboys get an A+ on the Parsons pick as of right now.  On the last drive by the Vikings the Boys' made two tackles in bounds to keep the clock running and made the Vikings panic.  Lot of teams can't do that.  Hopefully Gallimore and Lawrence return at some point.

6 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

This D' is salty.  They fly to the ball and are well coached.  They are a top third in the league defense IMO.  Credit to Quinn, he's turned this unit completely around from last year.  Cowboys get an A+ on the Parsons pick as of right now.  On the last drive by the Vikings the Boys' made two tackles in bounds to keep the clock running and made the Vikings panic.  Lot of teams can't do that.  Hopefully Gallimore and Lawrence return at some point.

Gallimore and Gallup expected back this next week……Lawrence the next week.