Cowboys @ Minnesota ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Week 8  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Minnesota Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2021 at 12:20 AM

La’el Collins has to be in the dog house bad. Lose your job to a UDFA 2nd year player. Stay on the bench when Tyron goes out AND 36 year old Ty Nsekhe is the LT2. 

This defense has gotten younger, hungrier, more aggressive. We have guys attacking the ball on defense. It might give a big play or two but when it doesn’t it’s fun to watch.

• Like 1

Went on the road and beat a pretty good team in a hostile environment...with a backup QB...with 11 penalties...and with being -2 in turnovers. I dont know how this season will end...but that is the kind of thing championship caliber teams do. Couple more things...Micah Parsons is going to be a superstar...and when Amari Cooper pulled in that deflected pass a bunch of old Vikings fan had flashbacks to the Staubach to Pearson play in 1975 lol.

• Like 1

Cooper Rush is not the first backup QB for the Cowboys to step in and play great. Jason Garrett...Bernie Kosar...Steve Beurlein...and the legendary Clint Longley on Thanksgiving Day against the 'skins. Of course, Clint Longley got ran out of town shortly afterwards for getting in a locker room fight with Captain America...aka Roger Staubach. Hopefully Cooper Rush will not take a page out of Longleys book and go sucker punch Dak lol.

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Cooper Rush is not the first backup QB for the Cowboys to step in and play great. Jason Garrett...Bernie Kosar...Steve Beurlein...and the legendary Clint Longley on Thanksgiving Day against the 'skins. Of course, Clint Longley got ran out of town shortly afterwards for getting in a locker room fight with Captain America...aka Roger Staubach. Hopefully Cooper Rush will not take a page out of Longleys book and go sucker punch Dak lol.

Parsons has speed/quickness/football smarts and can play multiple positions……….but I think I am most impressed with his brute strength……he can arm tackle a RB and stop him on the spot a lot of times - very few can do that. 

19 hours ago, Stoney said:

13-13 9:50 4th

Rush has been up and down. Cedrick Wilson might have the 2nd best arm on the team. Neskhe will get Dak hurt.

I do have to eat crow, and the Cowboys did a lot better than I expected.  I did watch the highlights today, and Wilson threw a pretty spiral to Lamb.  I didn't like how the media was comparing Cooper to Clint Longley.  That Thanksgiving game was a miracle, and I remember watching those two touchdown passes 1 to Billy Joe Dupree and the last to Drew Pearson, and those were far superior than the throw he made to Coop.  It was a good win, and I think it was necessary to stay in contention for the #1 seed.  We're 3 1/2 games up in the division and I don't see any other team from the East coming back unless Dallas has a complete meltdown.