Marine Veteran Wears 'Let's Go Brandon' Shirt to Receive Valor Award

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

B3C693CC-CC54-4E5E-9D48-D5994E60F5BA.jpeg

Ahhhh another MIA lib snow flake surfaces to whine!!! I'm so shocked!!!! Hey Pepe, it was all good and fun when you clowns were doing it to Trump for four years wasn't it?? Now the shoe is on the other foot you want to complain?? Not a chance...you and Barry just need to grow some...thicker skin and deal with it cause it just gonna keep getting worse because Pedo Joe is absolutely horrendous and totally clueless!!! Have a nice day!!

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

For my two cents, I think it is an incredibly disrespectful action toward his Commander In Chief and that instead of an award, he should ordered to complete a 10 mile walk with a high colonic (MASH reference) for being especially lame. 

This coming from the guy who spent 4 years disrespecting the former Commander in Chief--can we say "FLAMING HYPOCRITE"!!!!!

Amazon.com: Hypocrite Fish : Home & Kitchen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

For my two cents, I think it is an incredibly disrespectful action toward his Commander In Chief and that instead of an award, he should ordered to complete a 10 mile walk with a high colonic (MASH reference) for being especially lame. 

Respect is Earned, not Given Freely to those unworthy of it, like The Cabal in charge of The USA today.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!! 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why beat around the bush? Why not just get some of those big F Biden flags and go park by an elementary and chant it? I don't think you all are being really committed enough to your profanity. 

That would be 1000times better than teaching those same children that there are more than TWO genders...

• Like 3
  • Love 1