OFFICIAL SNAPSHOT DAY NUMBERS

RETIREDFAN1

44 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

They've all got till Monday to release the numbers I believe..then uil does there majic and in a month we know classifications and in February we get districts 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for the update! I’m hoping SH drops down to 3A D1, but who knows! 

30 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Thanks man! I’ve been impatiently waiting! I hope they stay down!

Once gunter moves up to d1 no one will give canadian a game most years unless Waskom, West Rusk ect. gets moved back to region 2. That could happen soon with teams like jefferson, woodville, elkhart that could be moving down to d2

District 4 in Div. I/Region I looks like it'll get broken up. Burkburnett, Gainesville and WF Hirschi look like they'll be dropping to Div. II. This could be a landing spot for Celina. Not sure who else could get thrown into that mix, but Bobcats, Decatur, Lake Worth, Springtown could be a jumping off point.

Celina could also end up taking Argyle/Melissa's place in Div. I/District 7. But that district will also need to replace Terrell, who will be heading back up to 5A Div. II as well.

Of course, this all depends on what the UIL does with the cutoff numbers. Curious to see what districts look like these next two years. Lots of big players on the move.

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Once gunter moves up to d1 no one will give canadian a game most years unless Waskom, West Rusk ect. gets moved back to region 2. That could happen soon with teams like jefferson, woodville, elkhart that could be moving down to d2

Jefferson will be an unlikely drop they turned in 373 but New Boston turned in 337 so they will most likely be down. Daingerfield could move into region 2 as well Pewitt would be another one as well. 

5 minutes ago, centex1 said:

Jefferson will be an unlikely drop they turned in 373 but New Boston turned in 337 so they will most likely be down. Daingerfield could move into region 2 as well Pewitt would be another one as well. 

Haven’t seen Padilla’s estimated breaks, but  saw where he thinks the 2A/3A numbers could drop. Hypothetically, if they were to drop 8, west rusk, Lex, Callisburg, Gunter would go up. Mason, Marlin, New deal, and Cisco could move up as well. 

This year could be real interesting.

8 minutes ago, centex1 said:

I know its a long shot for Jefferson but I tend to think the numbers will jump more then the past two realignments... All is needed is a jump of 25 which i think could happen

Just now, THEHARDWAY said:

Haven’t seen Padilla’s estimated breaks, but  saw where he thinks the 2A/3A numbers could drop. Hypothetically, if they were to drop 8, west rusk, Lex, Callisburg, Gunter would go up. Mason, Marlin, New deal, and Cisco could move up as well. 

I have not seen that but it could make things interesting for sure

1 hour ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Indeed

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

I know its a long shot for Jefferson but I tend to think the numbers will jump more then the past two realignments... All is needed is a jump of 25 which i think could happen

Possible. But I think they will level off a little more this year. All we can do is wait to see who's theory is closet to right. Kind of like the night before Christmas. Usually around the first week of Dec. is when they announce the breaks. 

1 minute ago, centex1 said:

Possible. But I think they will level off a little more this year. All we can do is wait to see who's theory is closet to right. Kind of like the night before Christmas. Usually around the first week of Dec. is when they announce the breaks. 

I agree but i think everything will look different this go around

1 minute ago, txk85 said:

be interesting to see how close PG is with having to move up since enrollment is only about 20- 30 less than gilmer and carthage now. 

2021  -  PG 763, LE 624

2019  -  PG 724, LE 666

2017  -  PG 671, LE  693

PG still looks a ways away from moving up to Div. I. It’s gonna take a pretty big swell in enrollment for them to make that jump by 2024.