East Texas Week 10 Top Performers

MattStepp

Always looking for top performers weekly from ya'lls area and I typically dont get a ton of nominations from the coaches, so if you guys see someone who had a monster game please DM me or email me the stats or at least give me as much info as you can....would love to have more representation from East TX in the weekly Mr Texas Football award

[email protected]

Ryan Harris, J'Koby Williams and Matt Barr, Beckville in 66-0 win over New Diana.  Harris completed 9 of 10 passes for 175 yards and two touchdown, rushed for 42 yards and a TD and caught one pass for 19 yards in the Bearcats' win over Big Sandy. Williams threw a 19-yard pass, rushed for 57 yards and a TD, caught three passes for 57 yards and a TD and returned two punts for scores of 62 and 70 yards. Barr completed 3 of 3 passes for 46 yards and a TD, rushed for 28 yards and had two catches for 54 yards and a TD.

6 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Always looking for top performers weekly from ya'lls area and I typically dont get a ton of nominations from the coaches, so if you guys see someone who had a monster game please DM me or email me the stats or at least give me as much info as you can....would love to have more representation from East TX in the weekly Mr Texas Football award

[email protected]

The Dawg Defense

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Jackson Rainey Van QB: Rainey accounted for 520 of his team's 570 total yards in a 55-54 win over Canton. Rainey completed 17 of 18 passes for 300 yards and five touchdowns and carried 19 times for 220 yards and three scores.

Rainey is a special player this year. He is hard to beat, kid has a lot of heart and goes. 

6 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Jackson Rainey Van QB: Rainey accounted for 520 of his team's 570 total yards in a 55-54 win over Canton. Rainey completed 17 of 18 passes for 300 yards and five touchdowns and carried 19 times for 220 yards and three scores.

Damn😲

• Like 1