Tatum @ Sabine

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Sabine  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Does 3rd place give Tatum any easier route in the playoffs? Or does last nights loss hurt them going into the postseason? Im just telling you that Potts is very very vulnerable to the run. I havent seen our numbers from last night but id guess that they have given up between 8-900 yards rushing the last two weeks.

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

Does 3rd place give Tatum any easier route in the playoffs? Or does last nights loss hurt them going into the postseason? Im just telling you that Potts is very very vulnerable to the run. I havent seen our numbers from last night but id guess that they have given up between 8-900 yards rushing the last two weeks.

Holy cow 👀

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I would say it would give Tatum a easier route. Especially if they play games like they do against good teams. Imo, they match up better against Potts and Koff. Really depends on the coaching for Tatum, honestly.

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I would say it would give Tatum a easier route. Especially if they play games like they do against good teams. Imo, they match up better against Potts and Koff. Really depends on the coaching for Tatum, honestly.

That's the truth. Tatum continues to get outcoached, 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 514 said:

Ouch. That's a loud statement.

Not really, Just a little butt hurt and a few in they feels. They will be ok and get over it. I've seen it before. lets just call it a little squeak. Like a mouse fart.

Some people think the coaches forgot to tell the players that you can't give away the football 4 or 5 times in a game.  

This team lost two games by 1 point each. They pretty good.

Go Tatum! and congrats to Sabine. Over pursuit on the option killed us Friday night along with all the turnovers.  Scoring 73 on Sabine last year may have made Sabine want it a little more than the eagles,

Its playoff time!