Week Eleven: Longview vs Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-3) vs Tyler Lions (6-3)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler in a close one
    • Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2021 at 12:30 AM

5 hours ago, gtee2 said:

Exactly why I stay my black #### at the house now....šŸ˜ƒ

KMSL!!! You know ā€œweā€ do NOT know how to act in public. Never have! Reminds me of them old days at the Wild Thang Club on Hwy.31 just outside of Kilgore directly across the highway from Country Tavern Barbecue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • LOL! 3

13 hours ago, bingosmith said:

There again no respect for McNorth. Some will never learn.Ā 

13 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Get over it.Ā 
Ā 

Did you REALLY come back here to monitor and make sure nobody said anything cross about your precious Ā little team?

Hell, I'll say it: McNorth is a joke. Enjoy your fluke win. Pray you never have to play us again. We don't respect you and we never will.Ā Ā 

Ā 

That about cover it?Ā  Ā Ā šŸ™„

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Quick said:

KMSL!!! You know ā€œweā€ do NOT know how to act in public. Never have! Reminds me of them old days at the Wild Thang Club on Hwy.31 just outside of Kilgore directly across the highway from Country Tavern Barbecue.

Y'all need to come down to the sideline and hang out with me.Ā  :woot:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, LOL said:

Only a sophomore...Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Jesus.

Chase Smith had a pick too. Fellow sophomore that is making a case for all state this year.

Buddha, Simmons, Shepp and Billy Smith....other sophomore starters that have made major impacts on this defense this year.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Chase Smith had a pick too. Fellow sophomore that is making a case for all state this year.

Buddha, Simmons, Shepp and Billy Smith....other sophomore starters that have made major impacts on this defense this year.Ā 

Oh damn, I thought he was a junior. Yeah, he's another one who better get some college hype.Ā 

And I love watching Smith attack the edge. He's special.Ā 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LOL said:

Oh damn, I thought he was a junior. Yeah, he's another one who better get some college hype.Ā 

And I love watching Smith attack the edge. He's special.Ā 

Oh no, he's apart of that special sophomore group.

Now, the JR impact players on defense?

That'd be your JJ Rougley, who is already working on Longview's sack record.Ā 

Kaden Brooks, Boone...rotational guys like Watkins, Polty, Mayfield, Braggs...

We'll return our entire defense for next year (outside of Isaac and Fairchild)....plus the addition of '24 and '25 players.Ā 

We're going to have some solid defenses the next several years.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WolverBean said:

Hate to say Allen probably under throws that pass to Lewis

This one?

It was perfect. The defender was ahead of him in position, so leading Lewis more would've resulted in a break-up or possibly a pick.

No, Thomas hit him in the back shoulder, where no one but Lewis could've caught it. There was literally no better placement for the situation. That's a D-1 throw.Ā 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LOL said:

This one?

It was perfect. The defender was ahead of him in position, so leading Lewis more would've resulted in a break-up or possibly a pick.

No, Thomas hit him in the back shoulder, where no one but Lewis could've caught it. There was literally no better placement for the situation. That's a D-1 throw.Ā 

Time to bench him.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Quick said:

bruh, did you just say the Wild Thang....man memories...LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, LOL said:

This one?

And the other one to Hale Allen probably over throw or under throw itĀ 

13 hours ago, LOL said:

Hell, I'll say it: McNorth is a joke. Enjoy your fluke win. Pray you never have to play us again. We don't respect you and we never will.Ā Ā 

Ā 

That about cover it?Ā  Ā Ā šŸ™„

That fine. They beat your sorry team. They did it on the field. Thatā€™s all folks!!

Talk is cheap! Ā Take the L like a man.Ā 

• LOL! 2

20 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

37-35 FINAL. What you have to say?? Haha

Ā 

4th seed at 4 and 2

2nd seed at 4 and 2

Great ArgumentĀ 

Remember 37-35

Too bad those arenā€™t the district rules. The district rules say we finished ahead of you. Itā€™s okay! Youā€™re in good company with teams who have never won a state championship and who finished below us in district for the past 2 years. :)

• LOL! 2

11 hours ago, bingosmith said:

That fine. They beat your sorry team. They did it on the field. Thatā€™s all folks!!

Talk is cheap! Ā Take the L like a man.Ā 

How bad did we beat you last year? Was that the biggest win in the history of McNorth? Lol it wasnā€™t even for a district title. Thatā€™s what a joke your program is. You donā€™t even care to keep up with them- you only follow Longview around hoping we donā€™t disrespect your 4th place team.Ā 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Too bad those arenā€™t the district rules. The district rules say we finished ahead of you. Itā€™s okay! Youā€™re in good company with teams who have never won a state championship and who finished below us in district for the past 2 years. :)

No, Ā actually the district rules say that Tyler, Longview and McNorth all tied for 2nd. Please know what you are talking about before opening your trap. The other rules are used for SEEDING PURPOSES ONLY!

37-35

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1