Week Eleven: Longview vs Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-3) vs Tyler Lions (6-3)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler in a close one
    • Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2021 at 12:30 AM

24 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I mean “all of east texas” wins state championships. Your boys at mcnorth are happy with a 4th place finish in district. This is why you’ll never reach greatness, in case you’re wondering. 

They ain't used to making playoffs 

On 11/6/2021 at 11:39 AM, LOL said:

Hell, I'll say it: McNorth is a joke. Enjoy your fluke win. Pray you never have to play us again. We don't respect you and we never will.  

That about cover it?    🙄

Aww G-D!!! Welp 🤷🏾‍♂️…………….

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, bingosmith said:

No,  actually the district rules say that Tyler, Longview and McNorth all tied for 2nd. Please know what you are talking about before opening your trap. The other rules are used for SEEDING PURPOSES ONLY!

37-35

You’re quite proud of that score, 37-35 aren’t you??? Well, you should be. Again, congratulations on the win, Sir. Now, the one thing I have noticed as of recently. Since your program’s win over us, you have been constantly making snide comments to our fanbase on both websites. I promise you that our boys see it. The likelihood of us meeting again this year for a potential rematch in the playoffs is probably slim to none but, who knows.

But, I will be rooting for y’all to continue to win given there is that possibility for us to meet again. If we do, I can promise you that all that talking and rubbing it in our face so-to-speak will NOT bode well for you and your boys in the future. It’s just waaaay too much unnecessary rhetoric and banter overload from you alone considering this game was played the other week. It’s like you won’t leave well enough alone. I know my fanbase and our alumni pretty well. We got our own group of over-exuberant fans and alumni that like to get carried away from time to time but, you’ve poked and prodded the bear waaaay too many times for an ### beating of your life not to commence ON SITE.

I can promise you, the team you seen about two weeks ago won’t be the one you’ll see in a few weeks (IF) either of our programs are fortunate enough to see that come to fruition in this year’s playoffs. But, I will say this. You and your fanbase have already “loaded the gun.” You can best believe that down here, we do more than our fair share of firing. You better ask SOMEBODY……..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Quick said:

You’re quite proud of that score, 37-35 aren’t you??? Well, you should be. Again, congratulations on the win, Sir. Now, the one thing I have noticed as of recently. Since your program’s win over us, you have been constantly making snide comments to our fanbase on both websites. I promise you that our boys see it. The likelihood of us meeting again this year for a potential rematch in the playoffs is probably slim to none but, who knows.

But, I will be rooting for y’all to continue to win given there is that possibility for us to meet again. If we do, I can promise you that all that talking and rubbing it in our face so-to-speak will NOT bode well for you and your boys in the future. It’s just waaaay too much unnecessary rhetoric and banter overload from you alone considering this game was played the other week. It’s like you won’t leave well enough alone. I know my fanbase and our alumni pretty well. We got our own group of over-exuberant fans and alumni that like to get carried away from time to time but, you’ve poked and prodded the bear waaaay too many times for an ### beating of your life not to commence ON SITE.

I can promise you, the team you seen about two weeks ago won’t be the one you’ll see in a few weeks (IF) either of our programs are fortunate enough to see that come to fruition in this year’s playoffs. But, I will say this. You and your fanbase have already “loaded the gun.” You can best believe that down here, we do more than our fair share of firing. You better ask SOMEBODY……..

I just wanna know what happened...  like, did a Lobo steal his girl back in the day or something? Dude is obsessed

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:41 AM, Quick said:

KMSL!!! You know “we” do NOT know how to act in public. Never have! Reminds me of them old days at the Wild Thang Club on Hwy.31 just outside of Kilgore directly across the highway from Country Tavern Barbecue.

Wild Thang was child's play. Bwana is where all the mess was happening. We used to ride to Karnack just to watch the nonsense. True Story!

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, Quick said:

First of all, we will never meet as I have said many of times I have nothing to do with McNorth’s football team. So I could care less about all of your threats!!

Secondly, I would challenge to find ONE post were I ever said anything bad about Tyler or Longview before someone in their fan base took a shot at McNorth, Sherman or Wylie East. Just FYI - you won’t cause that’s not how I work. So I guess you are okay with people calling kids garbage, a joke or a bye!!  Some can dish it out but can’t take it.  

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

9 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Wild Thang was child's play. Bwana is where all the mess was happening. We used to ride to Karnack just to watch the nonsense. True Story!

Man if you survived the Bwanas...you handle covid diphtheria John King's play calling and time management...and everythg life throws at you!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:41 AM, Quick said:

KMSL!!! You know “we” do NOT know how to act in public. Never have! Reminds me of them old days at the Wild Thang Club on Hwy.31 just outside of Kilgore directly across the highway from Country Tavern Barbecue.

Man, when I worked in Marshall 12 years ago, you guys with some of the Marshall regulars, used to get together and crack me up.  I could hear you all from the sideline during pregame when I was chatting with Lee :p 

• LOL! 2

14 hours ago, RecruitbEastTx said:

I seen so much at the Bawana I could be the official historian of that place. 😂😂😂

Cool. We need to have lunch. I'm working on a novel set in East Texas, and I would love to steal some stories... 

Of course, with all the names changed to protect the "innocent."  ;) 

• Like 1
  • Grumpy 1

13 hours ago, bingosmith said:

First of all, we will never meet as I have said many of times I have nothing to do with McNorth’s football team. So I could care less about all of your threats!!

Bull####. If you didn't you wouldn't be here. Trust. If you had no connection, it wouldn't bother you. But you do, so it does. You ain't gotta lie, Craig. You ain't gotta lie. 

Right now, somewhere on this site, there's groups of local yokels yammering on about Winona, or Shelbyville, or Texarkana. I have no idea what they're talking about, and I don't care. I'm certainly not gonna pop in and correct someone's perception about Winona, Shelbyville, or Texarkana...  because I don't know anything about those programs, and I don't care about them. 

But you care about McNorth. You totally do. Or you wouldn't be here. 

And yet...  here you are. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LOL said:

Bull####. If you didn't you wouldn't be here. Trust. If you had no connection, it wouldn't bother you. But you do, so it does. You ain't gotta lie, Craig. You ain't gotta lie. 

Right now, somewhere on this site, there's groups of local yokels yammering on about Winona, or Shelbyville, or Texarkana. I have no idea what they're talking about, and I don't care. I'm certainly not gonna pop in and correct someone's perception about Winona, Shelbyville, or Texarkana...  because I don't know anything about those programs, and I don't care about them. 

But you care about McNorth. You totally do. Or you wouldn't be here. 

And yet...  here you are. 

I am done. You guys want to talk trash so go ahead. If it really was my team or bothered me then I would really say some things but you won’t hear from me again this year. Good luck to your district especially HP and McNorth. All my attention will be on my team. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

I am done. You guys want to talk trash so go ahead. If it really was my team or bothered me then I would really say some things but you won’t hear from me again this year. Good luck to your district especially HP and McNorth. All my attention will be on my team. 

Sounds good. Best of luck to "your team" as well...   whoever they are.    ;) 

5 hours ago, bingosmith said:

Let me tell you one of the cool things about this site... we never delete post history.  90% of your posts are about 2 schools.  1A) John Tyler  1B) McNorth  2A) Whoever knocked McNorth out of the playoffs.  This dates back to 2018.  The evidence is there.

My best assumption is 1) You graduated from McNorth and moved/work/have kids that attend John Tyler (or whatever its called now) or 2) Graduated from Tyler, worked/moved/have kids that attend/ed Mc North.

This would be nice evidence in a court.  But you aren't on trial... so carry on.

@LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2