Week Eleven: Longview vs Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-3) vs Tyler Lions (6-3)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler in a close one
    • Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2021 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

Naw, they will be alright. They will win and should Secure the 2 seed.

A way Tyler can compete is if LV chooses to throw a lot and give Tyler the opportunity to turn them over.

Even though Tyler has the offense to put up point to compete, however in the last two games it’s 17ppg.

I don't doubt Lobos will make the playoffs...it when they get there that scares the living hell outta me. I see a talented team that could score 50 at any time...then I see a team that looks like Nacogdoches of the 90's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

The thing is that Longview offense is so inept right now that I don’t trust that they can make us really pay for our mistakes on offense. I believe that the tyler offense can move the ball on Longview D especially if north was able to, whose offense I thought wasn’t really great all season. But the key for tyler is can they make Longview pay for their mistakes?? Gotta be able to sustain long drives. 

Man I think JT can throw the ball on Longview. I don't know bout the run game. North run game was led by 210 bowling ball. A get north and south runner.  Wateva game plan they had they executed the hell outta it. If Holt plays I can see him having a huge game

16 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

I don't doubt Lobos will make the playoffs...it when they get there that scares the living hell outta me. I see a talented team that could score 50 at any time...then I see a team that looks like Nacogdoches of the 90's. 

Night and day with this Longview team 

11 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Man I think JT can throw the ball on Longview. I don't know bout the run game. North run game was led by 210 bowling ball. A get north and south runner.  Wateva game plan they had they executed the hell outta it. If Holt plays I can see him having a huge game

Holt is done for the season as far as I know. Tyler would have to prove to me that they can effectively pass the ball without holt. This is same offense that couldn’t score a single touchdown in the second half on a alright Sherman defense.

Just now, upullinmychain said:

I'm going to laugh out loud if the Lobo goes on a roaring rampage thru playoffs...all them critics be looking around like wth 👀

If the Longview Lobos win state this year I'll jog down Loop 281 during rush hour in green boxer shorts. 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

Maybe coach King is sending a message to don’t expect to transfer into their program your senior year and start over those who have  put in Lobo time. JS

That can’t be it because he has given the Starting Qb a chance to prove the job is his and he has failed. You don’t keep playing someone just because they have been there longer especially if you have gave them the opportunity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

I'm going to laugh out loud if the Lobo goes on a roaring rampage thru playoffs...all them critics be looking around like wth 👀

About as likely as UConn winning a bowl game this year.

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, gtee2 said:

Problem is this team could score 50 in-spite of what's happening at the QB position (ala Sherman/West Mesquite). That's what so freakin frustrating with this year's group.

Well that and the constant 10+ penalty/100+ penalty yard games. That part is just pure selfishness and having non discipline.

16 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Problem is this team could score 50 in-spite of what's happening at the QB position (ala Sherman/West Mesquite). That's what so freakin frustrating with this year's group.

Well that and the constant 10+ penalty/100+ penalty yard games. That part is just pure selfishness and having non discipline.

Idk I think we have y’all beat when it comes to penalties, we have lost literal touchdowns because we freaking taunted before getting in the dang end zone. How dumb is that!

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Idk I think we have y’all beat when it comes to penalties, we have lost literal touchdowns because we freaking taunted before getting in the dang end zone. How dumb is that!

lol well we have 10+ penalty nights with 100+ penalty yardage and you're good for at least one touchdown for the opposing team due to an offensive turnover and flub up somewhere along the way. So, I'd take that over what we got.

4 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

That can’t be it because he has given the Starting Qb a chance to prove the job is his and he has failed. You don’t keep playing someone just because they have been there longer especially if you have gave them the opportunity.

You really think so, because week in and week out is proving otherwise. Only Coach King knows. Jmo