Week Eleven: Longview vs Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-3) vs Tyler Lions (6-3)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler in a close one
    • Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2021 at 12:30 AM

15 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

wow

That was Kason Brooks out of Foster. Brother starts at LB on varsity and pops started LB on the 97 and 98 teams.

He doesn't get to run the ball much (probably a future D1 LB) but secretly, he'd be a major stud at RB.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Unless Mcfall has one heck of a game.

That’s just on offense. To keep LV at 24 , the defense will have to turn them over “I’ll say at least 4 times, and asking this to be done on their own field is a tall order.

Getting a feel for the playoffs, on the road, packed house and for both teams to come away healthy Will be a win win for both.

2 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

This is one of the worst games I’ve seen the freshmen play this season. Still encouraging to see them winning by 4 scores.

The most impressive thing is they've accomplished what they have, without arguably the best player in the group.

RB Kelvin Washington, whose been injured since Week 2.

Bolden (#6) killed it at RB this year and isn't even the starter.

Back to back special classes for Longview. The next special class is the 7th graders, although the 8th graders are good....led by RB Mason Washington (cousin of Kelvin Washington) who is already 5'11 180. He broke the rushing records at Judson this year on the way to an undefeated season, that should give you an idea of how good he is.

• Like 1

you can see the talent is there. HOPE they can maximize it going forward.   

good group of kids at LV. They are coached very well. They aren't asked to do more than what they are capable of and it feels like they are getting the most out of the kids.

4 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

good group of kids at LV. They are coached very well. They aren't asked to do more than what they are capable of and it feels like they are getting the most out of the kids.

I’m sure it’s like night and day 

27 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

That’s just on offense. To keep LV at 24 , the defense will have to turn them over “I’ll say at least 4 times, and asking this to be done on their own field is a tall order.

Getting a feel for the playoffs, on the road, packed house and for both teams to come away healthy Will be a win win for both.

It’s hard but it can be done. They have done it the last two weeks.

41 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Yall got some studs coming up in that 9th-10th group.

Imagine if Hampton ever came back. He has multiple D1 offers now.

21 minutes ago, Quick said:

KMSL!!!! Man, you are a trip and a HALF!!! But, when referencing the “police”, I am definitely not talking about you. Man, my side is hurting for real laughing at you.

0ACD5B52-AEDF-48D6-90BB-AFB8EBB96334.gif

Smokey and the bandit....my late grandfather who built and once pastored the church right across from the little league fields on the southside use to love that movie.

• LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Regardless of win or loss for CUJO this is the atmosphere we need right before the playoffs. It will really help next week!

Yes, just let them come out play and execute and come away healthy. The linebackers should really get tested.
Coach King may keep it simple, I look for their tight end to be target a lot, because that play action from underneath the center to the tight end over the middle is a killer.  

7 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

Yes, just let them come out play and execute and come away healthy. The linebackers should really get tested.
Coach King may keep it simple, I look for their tight end to be target a lot, because that play action from underneath the center to the tight end over the middle is a killer.  

Unfortunately Coach Holmes is going to leave the corners out on an island

• Like 1