New Boston @ White Oak

kooldown54

District 6  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New Boston Lions
    • White Oak Roughnecks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2021 at 12:30 AM

26 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

2 pages of @Racer55whining about a stinking poll!  Apparently, still got a grain of sand he can’t seem to dig out!

Not whining about a poll. Whining about the fact that roughly 20 % are dependent on others on here. Lemme guess, you’re a lone star card carrying type of dude ain’t ya? 

Let it be known if I start one of these and a poll is needed someone will have to step in for me. I am just short of 7 decades old and I can’t afford to waste 5 minutes on something like figuring out how to load a poll.  LOL

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

Good to see New Boston getting on the winning track.   

I remember watching the last game of the 2016 season when NB visited WO and NB getting whipped 61-12. 

Not fun watching the kids not being coached to compete. 

I remember that game. It was brutal. Had our backup qb that game, but a great supporting staff of athletes. When’s the last time NB made the playoffs? 

20 minutes ago, soldier1 said:

Could be a slippery field Friday night, who takes the bigger blow from the potential wet ball and field, NB's run game or WO passing game? 

I’m not seeing any weather Friday here in WO.  Rain on Wednesday, but it should be dry enough by Friday unless we water the field. 😂

1 minute ago, soldier1 said:

You mean you do not know how to do the spread, you got to be dependent on someone else to do it for you?  You slammed ol Kooldown up on the poll question

You’ll see wild posts the experts predictions from pigskin, or Jerry’s picks. It has nothin to do with this website and how to navigate it. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

You’ll see wild posts the experts predictions from pigskin, or Jerry’s picks. It has nothin to do with this website and how to navigate it. 

Sure it does!  You're more than capable(probably not) to go to those sites, pay the fee and run the prediction yourself!  

1 hour ago, soldier1 said:

Sure it does!  You're more than capable(probably not) to go to those sites, pay the fee and run the prediction yourself!  

Negative, koolaide’s dependency has rubbed off on me now. I need someone to bring me a bottle.