Jacksonvilke @ Mount Pleasant  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Mount Pleasant in a blowout
    • Mount Pleasant in a close game
    • Jacksonville in a close game
    • Jacksonvilke in a blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

Jacksonville travels to MP fot the last game of the season. 

Jacksonville has 1 win in district play and are out of the playoffs but can still play spoiler with a win and give Hallsville the help they need.

MP on the other hand all they need to do is win and they are in in the 3rd spot. It will be their first appearance in the playoffs since the 70-2 drubbing by the Scots of Highlan Park.

Jax will come into this game looking to throw and get revenge from the 41-14 thrashing the Tigers gave them last season on their parents night. They got beat last night by Whitehouse. 

MP comes in after almost having another 4th qtr let down to PT. They held on though for the 35-28 win.

1 hour ago, Cat51993 said:

When I say need a fire was meaning something to get the team rolling. I'm not hiring or firing anyone.  Current or new staff needs to motivate the boys.

Current staff aren't firing the kids up to play

Mount Pleasant has not clinched yet by my calculations.  A MP loss with a Nacogdoches and Hallsville win will leave the Tigers at the house. Not saying all three of those are likely, but in this District, who knows??? Jacksonville's 49-20 win over Hallsville is odd to me. AND, for those of us who have followed the MP Tigers all season, anything can happen and I mean anything.  One of the strangest high school football seasons I have witnessed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

Mount Pleasant has not clinched yet by my calculations.  A MP loss with a Nacogdoches and Hallsville win will leave the Tigers at the house. Not saying all three of those are likely, but in this District, who knows??? Jacksonville's 49-20 win over Hallsville is odd to me. AND, for those of us who have followed the MP Tigers all season, anything can happen and I mean anything.  One of the strangest high school football seasons I have witnessed.

I agree with you on this season. GO TIGERS!

On 11/7/2021 at 1:26 AM, HarleyHarley said:

Yeah I'm quite sure the lack of community support and public temper tantrums on social media, from individuals just like yourself, is really helping to fire the kids up!!! 

I have discussed the issue with Wayne Coleman (was my off coordinator 92-94) , played with Randal/Kenny Canada (current coaches) and talked to Danny Long yesterday. What are you doing about situation?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jets said:

I have discussed the issue with Wayne Coleman (was my off coordinator 92-94) , played with Randal/Kenny Canada (current coaches) and talked to Danny Long yesterday. What are you doing about situation?

*Canady*