Carthage vs Shepherd

BevBrownJr

On 11/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, cowboyandchrist said:

The tight end is 6’ 3 and I believe Kgas said his weight was 195 and his number is 85 or 86. He is a freshman. 
54 is also a freshmen at 5’ 11” and 270. He has been playing defensive nose guard and not as a back up but in rotation. 

Both are studs!

35 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Dawg D 1st team allowed 17 total yards and 1 first down and second team allowed 26 yards and 2 first downs. 43 total for the game. 

Shepherd should have just called a Mulligan on this game; This was just too hard to watch. Like pulling the wings off a 🪰...😳

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxjean said:

no they wouldnt.

Dibol won 3A D1 District 9.  They only beat Shepherd 26-12.  Coldspring got 2nd in D9 and Shepherd beat them 18-14.  Tarkington was winless in 3A D1 District 10 and Shepherd beat them  44-14.  So yeah I stand by my statement they would be a lot more competitive in 3A D1.  Are they winning championships, probably not. But they can compete with the kids they have.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Dibol won 3A D1 District 9.  They only beat Shepherd 26-12.  Coldspring got 2nd in D9 and Shepherd beat them 18-14.  Tarkington was winless in 3A D1 District 10 and Shepherd beat them  44-14.  So yeah I stand by my statement they would be a lot more competitive in 3A D1.  Are they winning championships, probably not. But they can compete with the kids they have.

diboll coldsprings were down this year if all of the crockett players that quit or got in trouble in the summer would have played they would have won this district going away.

8 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

So your saying Shepherd would have beaten Crocket this year.  I rest my case.  😂

dont play stupid its been all over the internet about the kids in crockett this year running from being worked hard in the summer and some leaving to play elsewhere some getting in trouble with the law. 

2 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I hope Shepherd gets to go down to 3A. I believe they could compete. 
They played as hard as they could, the QB ran hard, but the Dawgs were much bigger and faster. 

Based on the enrollments used in the last realignment, Carthage has 301 (58%) more students than Shepherd. That alone puts the Pirates at a big disadvantage before the game even starts.

31 minutes ago, maxjean said:

dont play stupid its been all over the internet about the kids in crockett this year running from being worked hard in the summer and some leaving to play elsewhere some getting in trouble with the law. 

And that has absolutely zero to do with Shepherd being more competitive in 3A D1.