Carthage vs Shepherd

BevBrownJr

3 hours ago, house said:

so you are saying argyle and lavega would be better off moving down to 4a dII?

I don’t see how moving down can do anything but help your chances. It means you are on the high end of the new classification and should have numbers/depth advantage. 

obviously special circumstances and it would help those two to have to come play Carthage. Lol

the 🤴 of ALL 4A football, Congrats on yet another District title. 

many years from now, I can talk about the historic run Carthage went on and I got to see it with my own eyes. lol.

how we all talk bout the legends who helped to make Texas the absolute best highschool football in the nation. Anyone who is a fan of football ,friend and/or foe whether they admit or not knows its been a privilege to watch and/or play against Carthage while in a mere decade and a half have Carved their programs place toward the top of the list of of the best programs the state has ever had.

LEGENDARY!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

the 🤴 of ALL 4A football, Congrats on yet another District title. 

many years from now, I can talk about the historic run Carthage went on and I got to see it with my own eyes. lol.

how we all talk bout the legends who helped to make Texas the absolute best highschool football in the nation. Anyone who is a fan of football ,friend and/or foe whether they admit or not knows its been a privilege to watch and/or play against Carthage while in a mere decade and a half have Carved their programs place toward the top of the list of of the best programs the state has ever had.

LEGENDARY!

👌😎 As a lifelong Carthage Bulldog fan, I can honestly say that we are extremely fortunate to have perhaps the greatest high school football program in Texas, as well as the Nation beyond. How well I can still remember leaner years when things were much different. It is a great sense of pride to know that this little town of 6700 people has made an indelible mark in in Texas High School Football History.🏈🏆👌❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1