We spent millions of dollars to send you. At least stay awake.

mellon

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Attacking this POTUS while keeping up an ongoing worship of the guy he beat by almost 8 MILLION votes, who had to have cartoons drawn because he wouldn't read and spent 76 hours a week watching FOX seems a little obsessive and silly, sometimes. 😏

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Attacking this POTUS while keeping up an ongoing worship of the guy he beat by almost 8 MILLION votes, who had to have cartoons drawn because he wouldn't read and spent 76 hours a week watching FOX seems a little obsessive and silly, sometimes. 😏

See the source image

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

image.jpeg

57 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It is almost certain that he did.  Just not that big of news after he did it at the Vatican over the weekend.

How was that 'news' or anything close to truth? A loser of a senate race in Nevada makes a 'funny' and it's facts? How low can the GOP go, Kraken? 

When Trump took office, people attacked his past and his orange skin.  It took a while for them to have stuff to make fun that was current.  Biden and Kamala are literally giving us something weekly.  #poopgate, falling down stairs, Afghanistan, the border, and now this.  He has only been in office 9 months!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2
  • SMH 1

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Last time I checked, we don't elect Presidents by a national popular vote. We use the Electoral College. Mentioning the popular vote is like saying a football team won because they got more yards.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Last time I checked, we don't elect Presidents by a national popular vote. We use the Electoral College. Mentioning the popular vote is like saying a football team won because they got more yards.

Last time I checked, Perfessor, Trump claimed he won by a landslide when he had 306 votes to 232 for Clinton, so when Biden won by that same amount AND won the popular vote by an overwhelming amount, unlike Trump, wouldn't it be more certain that President Biden won by a landslide, which was my original point? 

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Last time I checked, Perfessor, Trump claimed he won by a landslide when he had 306 votes to 232 for Clinton, so when Biden won by that same amount AND won the popular vote by an overwhelming amount, unlike Trump, wouldn't it be more certain that President Biden won by a landslide, which was my original point? 

It would if "national popular vote" was how we did things (and "national popular vote" isn't really a thing in the U.S.). Personally, I've never said 306 Electoral Votes was a landslide. In a Presidential election, Electoral Votes are all that matter. Popular vote on a state level matters in most states as far as assignment/allocation of Electoral Votes, but "national popular vote" isn't really a thing.

Just like in a football game all that matters is points, and in a baseball game all that matters is runs. Again, it doesn't matter how many yards you get in a football game. If your team has more points at the end, you win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump won by a landslide because of the states he won... Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin etc he took from Obama.

Biden can say he won by a landslide because of the states he flipped... mainly, Georgia and Arizona, plus the actual swing states he won.  

I'd call it a wash.  You can use a different ruler each time, but the measurement is still the same.

7 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

When Trump took office, people attacked his past and his orange skin.  It took a while for them to have stuff to make fun that was current.  Biden and Kamala are literally giving us something weekly.  #poopgate, falling down stairs, Afghanistan, the border, and now this.  He has only been in office 9 months!

He's worse than Gerald R. Ford with all of his gaffe's.  Sit Liberty, and that's exactly what he wants to do with Liberty.  

• Like 1