Gilmer Buckeyes vs. PG Hawks Score

SportsFan1984

Will Gilmer score double the amount of points that PG scores?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gilmer score double the amount of points that PG scores?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Heck, I would be happy with a one point win.  A win is a win.  Even I wouldn't place any bets on a score between these two teams.  This game will probably be close just like last year, just my humble opinion.  I would love to see us beat them comfortably, but I don't really see that happening unless we are firing on all cylinders in all phases of the game.  PG has gotten better as the season has gone along just like well coached teams do.

First of all......the assumption is that Gilmer is the definitive winner of this game, and that has not yet been established.  Although Glimer is favored, it's not like PG is not a formidable opponent......esp. this late in the season when they have been winning convincingly the last several weeks.  But just because.......I voted NO!!

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

First of all......the assumption is that Gilmer is the definitive winner of this game, and that has not yet been established.  Although Glimer is favored, it's not like PG is not a formidable opponent......esp. this late in the season when they have been winning convincingly the last several weeks.  But just because.......I voted NO!!

Oh, and I did, too.  He ain't from Gilmer.  He's just trying to stir the pot.