3AD1 Bi District: D6 vs D5

Eagleborn

Im going 2-2 but honestly wouldnt be shocked by 3-1 D6. No offense to my D5 mates im just giving my honest thought. 

As it sits i am going Mv over Jeffy, Minny over Sabine BUT would not be in the least bit shocked see MV as the only winner from D5

Potts run defense is not good and overall im just not sure what they will bring after seeing them first hand last night. All depends on which Tatum team shows up

If Pendergrass is healthy and i believe he is, they will be tough for Sabine but i feel like the Cardinals are playing at a very high level and will give Minny all they want

MV big

GW big

34 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Im going 2-2 but honestly wouldnt be shocked by 3-1 D6. No offense to my D5 mates im just giving my honest thought. 

As it sits i am going Mv over Jeffy, Minny over Sabine BUT would not be in the least bit shocked see MV as the only winner from D5

Potts run defense is not good and overall im just not sure what they will bring after seeing them first hand last night. All depends on which Tatum team shows up

If Pendergrass is healthy and i believe he is, they will be tough for Sabine but i feel like the Cardinals are playing at a very high level and will give Minny all they want

MV big

GW big

How well does Minny throw the ball? 

17 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

How well does Minny throw the ball? 

If the starting qb is healthy he can sling it and they have several very good receivers but they are not even close to the same team without their stud running back to take the pressure off of the qb. 

Potts run defense is terrible. Granted Winny runs the ball well but seriously we had to have over 300 yards rushing. They have given up lots of points to good teams. 

Don't see them winning...so I say 3-1 in favor of you guys. 

10 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Can any of y’all share any broadcast info in here for everyone. Any live or radio links would be greatly appreciated. Also any game locations and times would be good too. I know it can be repetitive, but thanks anyways . 

We play Minny in Bullard Friday night at 7:30

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

MV big

GW big

Completely agree. Mineola might pull it off just because of Pendergrass. I don’t see Pottsboro really standing a chance against Tatum unless Tatum doesn’t show up. 
Winnsboro is easily the second best team in D5 and they are sitting at home.