Truck driver threatens to unseat New Jersey's longest-serving Senate president

Monte1076

16 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

$153.......my uncle spent $0 campaigning for mayor of Colmesneil and got 76% of the vote.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So you, him and one other voted for him and one yahoo voted for himself. Β Gotcha. Β πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Β 

Btw, that’s only 75% but we won’t quibble over 1%. Β Lol!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Although nationally an insignificant position, this might be one of the biggest indicators of the Dems impending doom. Β Even the relatively uninformed electorate knows things are bad when the store shelves are empty and he has to get a loan to fill his truck with gas and buy groceries. Β And with all this going on Biden still gets up and tells us how good things are. Β Whataloon.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Although nationally an insignificant position, this might be one of the biggest indicators of the Dems impending doom. Β Even the relatively uninformed electorate knows things are bad when the store shelves are empty and he has to get a loan to fill his truck with gas and buy groceries. Β And with all this going on Biden still gets up and tells us how good things are. Β Whataloon.

And this race isn't really being covered anywhere. I only heard about it from one of those Timcast videos I post from time to time.