Biden says families separated at the border under Trump won't receive $450,000

Monte1076

I'd like to know when it became prudent for the ACLU to handle cases against the United States for Criminals that are in this country ILLEGALLY!!!!!

They should NOT get a day in court, they should be sent back to their home country and asked to enter the United States through the laws of this nation. If they can't do that, then they need to stay in their home country. PERIOD. NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SHOULD GET A DIME OF US MONEY!!!!!

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/aclu-comment-biden-statement-settlements-family-separation

ACLU Executive Director Anthony D. Romero had the following response:

“President Biden may not have been fully briefed about the actions of his very own Justice Department as it carefully deliberated and considered the crimes committed against thousands of families separated from their children as an intentional governmental policy.

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I'd like to know when it became prudent for the ACLU to handle cases against the United States for Criminals that are in this country ILLEGALLY!!!!!

They should NOT get a day in court, they should be sent back to their home country and asked to enter the United States through the laws of this nation. If they can't do that, then they need to stay in their home country. PERIOD. NO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SHOULD GET A DIME OF US MONEY!!!!!

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/aclu-comment-biden-statement-settlements-family-separation

ACLU Executive Director Anthony D. Romero had the following response:

“President Biden may not have been fully briefed about the actions of his very own Justice Department as it carefully deliberated and considered the crimes committed against thousands of families separated from their children as an intentional governmental policy.

They now think that illegals have the same rights as American citizens.  With Biden he thinks they should have more.  

It's unbelievable that almost half the people in America voted for this kind of nonsense  ..... it's scarry to think there are this many uninformed, ignorant people in this country, but they exist, even on Smoaky.com  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

Last time I read, there were approximately 940 lawsuits because of the separation policy making their way through the system, with potential payouts in the millions to each family suing. This is apparently an attempt to get out in front of that, to save money and end the lawsuits, for better or for worse. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Last time I read, there were approximately 940 lawsuits because of the separation policy making their way through the system, with potential payouts in the millions to each family suing. This is apparently an attempt to get out in front of that, to save money and end the lawsuits, for better or for worse. 

Should just send all these ILLEGAL ALIENS back where they came from.....ILLEGAL ALIENS should not have a case in an AMERICAN court......

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I understand what they are trying to do, but the fact is, these people are ILLEGAL in this country, they are common CRIMINALS who could NOT follow a simple rule about immigration, and now the ACLU is defending them. This is nothing more than an attempt to continue the INVASION of the United States by foreign nationalists. 

So I guess everyone is okay with paying off ILLEGAL CRIMINALS. Why do they even get to try and sue the United States of America? It's embarrassing that our country would pay off people who have INVADED our country ILLEGALLY. What kind of :poop: is running this country?