Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

• Wild74 changed the title to Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(9-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

I bleed blue ..  and you’ll look far and wide before you find someone that loves CC football more than me ..  

but I believe my bulldogs are in trouble..   lost way too many starters at the beginning of district and just never recovered.. 

we’ll fight til the end .. and play hard .. and hopefully keep it respectable 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

This country was founded on the precedence of being out manned and out gunned and refusing to lay down..we are not descendants of weak men,step into the fight with joy in your heart,and let the chips fly.👏👏👏👏

Like a waskom coach once said in the pregame speech before a game Waskom was heavily favored... "Everybody likes to tell the story of David and Goliath. They like to talk about how awesome it was the little guy came out of nowhere and smacked the giant. How the underdog finally had his day. Well let me tell you something men. That story doesn't tell you how many underdogs had their their heads ripped off by goliath before David showed up. Guys this team we are playing isn't David and today is not the underdogs day. Go rip these guys heads off!!"

Waskom ended up winning 79-0. I expect somewhere are 55-10 for this one. 

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

This country was founded on the precedence of being out manned and out gunned and refusing to lay down..we are not descendants of weak men,step into the fight with joy in your heart,and let the chips fly.👏👏👏👏

Yes sir CC will come with everything they have..    we still have two speedsters that can go step for step with waskoms fastest player ..  In  all my years of watching high school football I’ve seen stranger things happen ..

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

Like a waskom coach once said in the pregame speech before a game Waskom was heavily favored... "Everybody likes to tell the story of David and Goliath. They like to talk about how awesome it was the little guy came out of nowhere and smacked the giant. How the underdog finally had his day. Well let me tell you something men. That story doesn't tell you how many underdogs had their their heads ripped off by goliath before David showed up. Guys this team we are playing isn't David and today is not the underdogs day. Go rip these guys heads off!!"

Waskom ended up winning 79-0. I expect somewhere are 55-10 for this one. 

They were expecting to blow out timpson,sometimes David wins too 👀

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

31 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

No we weren’t. 

With a team that is expecting to make a run on state,playing a team one classification down and doesn't expect to win handily,I don't buy it,everybody in East Texas knows waskom is a beast this year,after last year's showing,they were a 20 point fav in the timpson game.I still believe I'll see waskom  in Jerry world this year..Bad games happen and I for one never hold it against a team,my proof is the center game on the start of yalls 31-1 back to back trips.as for the cc game?if I were betting money I'd choose waskom 100 out of 100 times,I believe they are that good,but David wins sometimes🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

With a team that is expecting to make a run on state,playing a team one classification down and doesn't expect to win handily,I don't buy it,everybody in East Texas knows waskom is a beast this year,after last year's showing,they were a 20 point fav in the timpson game.I still believe I'll see waskom  in Jerry world this year..Bad games happen and I for one never hold it against a team,my proof is the center game on the start of yalls 31-1 back to back trips.as for the cc game?if I were betting money I'd choose waskom 100 out of 100 times,I believe they are that good,but David wins sometimes🤷‍♂️

I’ve seen a few people on here already talking about waskom and daingerfield playing..  in my experience that’s the kinda talk that will end a season quick!  

Waskom is a powerhouse!!  But CC ain’t no punk either ... nothing is a guarantee in high school football..  we all just have to take it day by day.. week by week..  

good luck to both teams!! 

• Wild74 changed the title to Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas