Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

• Wild74 changed the title to Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas
On 11/6/2021 at 5:29 PM, corrigancamden09 said:

I’ve seen a few people on here already talking about waskom and daingerfield playing..  in my experience that’s the kinda talk that will end a season quick!  

Waskom is a powerhouse!!  But CC ain’t no punk either ... nothing is a guarantee in high school football..  we all just have to take it day by day.. week by week..  

good luck to both teams!! 

I've only seen those threads from DF fans.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, DTH4life said:

So Waskom is worry about one team it is  CC not Dangerfield ,Newton, EF and on the game I will take Experience in the big stage then some fast kids that don’t play all full Quarters you hit them in cold weather they will fall …… Facts 

Well I’ll say this .. 

up until last year until CC changed everything up ..  we had been to the playoffs 23 years straight,   So experience we got that ..   this whole team just about has been on varsity since freshman year..  

and everyone plays both ways and I do mean everyone.. lol 

all of our Games we’ve had to work and play all 4 quarters ..  waskom hasn’t had to do that since timpson and EF gave y’all a game in the first half 

15 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well I’ll say this .. 

up until last year until CC changed everything up ..  we had been to the playoffs 23 years straight,   So experience we got that ..   this whole team just about has been on varsity since freshman year..  

all of our Games we’ve had to work and play all 4 quarters ..  waskom hasn’t had to do that since timpson and EF gave y’all a game in the first half 

No worries this game will be over in the first half. Waskom by 50.

6 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

7 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I’m just saying..  people saying that CC don’t play all 4 quarters hasn’t watched any of our games..    all of our skill players play both ways and never come out !   And all of our Games we’ve had to battle to the 4th ..  so we in shape 

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I’m just saying..  people saying that CC don’t play all 4 quarters hasn’t watched any of our games..    all of our skill players play both ways and never come out !   And all of our Games we’ve had to battle to the 4th ..  so we in shape 

Game will be over by late 1st.....Waskom rolls by 5 TD's......

22 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well I’ll say this .. 

Yes they did but Waskom won they District and y’all is playing us ?? That tell me y’all didn’t fair so good in your on district Waskom Chasing Ring just not playoff Appearances 

Never thought I’d live long enough to see fans from the land of 0-10 run their mouths so profusely. Good thing that soccer coach tapped into Airline and Byrd. You don’t have to be a heart surgeon to figure things out. All one has to do is look at the historical section. Only was caught once but that was in the beginning. Always a learning curve. Congratulations. Y’all went from perennial homecoming’s sloppy seconds to a powerhouse. Take that back. Y’all did get donkey stomped by a 2A school. Better see what Huntington has to offer to fix that.