Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

23 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Never thought I’d live long enough to see fans from the land of 0-10 run their mouths so profusely. Good thing that soccer coach tapped into Airline and Byrd. You don’t have to be a heart surgeon to figure things out. All one has to do is look at the historical section. Only was caught once but that was in the beginning. Always a learning curve. Congratulations. Y’all went from perennial homecoming’s sloppy seconds to a powerhouse. Take that back. Y’all did get donkey stomped by a 2A school. Better see what Huntington has to offer to fix that. 

One of the most ignorant post's I've ever seen lol. Every single program is bad until they're not. How good was Carthage before Surrat? Jealous chump

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

One of the most ignorant post's I've ever seen lol. Every single program is bad until they're not. How good was Carthage before Surrat? Jealous chump

2 things. 1) I hope you’re not comparing Waskom to Carthage or the soccer guy to Double S. 2) Actually Carthage has a decent history. Sleepy Reynolds was no slouch. They certainly weren’t the land of 0-10. Lol. You Kittens like to dish it. Boy you can’t take it though. 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:26 PM, quickshot said:

You probably seen DF trash fans talking about how they will beat waskom ..we are not looking past CC at all

Really? Yall seem to think we're worried about yall. Yall aren't even on our radar yet. We got the red birds this week. If and when we do meet, we can pick it up right where we've left off. There are a few fans that think ahead but honestly who the hell doesn't when you have a bracket infront of you. We're all just random and somewhat normal folks from East Tx unlike the rest of you state line inbred folks like ole dipstick. Suspensions coming by 4 pm 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  many of them before its said and done ✔ 😀 

• LOL! 1

@Racer55 can you pull some historical info about Waskom aka land of 0-10 before the soccer guy arrived. These Cats need a history lesson. I’m willing to bet these posters were not on any of the soccer guy’s teams. If you were, my apologies. Yap away. However if you were an 0 & tender, 1 & niner, or anything under .500 shut up. You 5-5 Cats can post. Let’s face it. 5-5 in Waskom Louisiana was a success for the bulk of the schools history. Thank the Man above for the soccer guy.

6 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

@Racer55 can you pull some historical info about Waskom aka land of 0-10 before the soccer guy arrived. These Cats need a history lesson. I’m willing to bet these posters were not on any of the soccer guy’s teams. If you were, my apologies. Yap away. However if you were an 0 & tender, 1 & niner, or anything under .500 shut up. You 5-5 Cats can post. Let’s face it. 5-5 in Waskom Louisiana was a success for the bulk of the schools history. Thank the Man above for the soccer guy.

So if your team wasn't good pre-Bush II you aren't allowed to be proud of your team?  You are going really hard on a school that you don't seem to be worried about.  Guess DF has never had a move in...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

So if your team wasn't good pre-Bush II you aren't allowed to be proud of your team?  You are going really hard on a school that you don't seem to be worried about.  Guess DF has never had a move in...

We aren’t talking Dubya, we are talking H Dubya. In fact BHO, was in office. Not ancient history Mr Bizzle. DF’s roster reads the same year in and year out. I’m just scratching my head where these super teams were pre soccer coach era. 

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

What’s DF got to do with it? Just go to the history section. 

13 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Lol ya ain’t wrong, it did take 10 years for em to get 34 wins once. 

1 minute ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Bud. They was 3-27 before bend it like Beckham arrived. 

Lol, yeah not much on school records before keeling arrived. Guess Smoaky didn’t think it was necessary to get those records before then. Kinda telling. 

36 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol, yeah not much on school records before keeling arrived. Guess Smoaky didn’t think it was necessary to get those records before then. Kinda telling. 

So we got a good coach and started winning.  I know a WO supporter isn't talking trash with that 1910 state championship. 

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

You're also not supposed to make accusations about recruiting but look at you. You probably still live in mommy's basement so you should probably stop using up all her wifi before you get grounded.

Accusations? I’ve not said anything. Bend it like Beckham has turned it around.