Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

2 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Never thought I’d live long enough to see fans from the land of 0-10 run their mouths so profusely. Good thing that soccer coach tapped into Airline and Byrd. You don’t have to be a heart surgeon to figure things out. All one has to do is look at the historical section. Only was caught once but that was in the beginning. Always a learning curve. Congratulations. Y’all went from perennial homecoming’s sloppy seconds to a powerhouse. Take that back. Y’all did get donkey stomped by a 2A school. Better see what Huntington has to offer to fix that. 

This is an accusation. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Really? Yall seem to think we're worried about yall. Yall aren't even on our radar yet. We got the red birds this week. If and when we do meet, we can pick it up right where we've left off. There are a few fans that think ahead but honestly who the hell doesn't when you have a bracket infront of you. We're all just random and somewhat normal folks from East Tx unlike the rest of you state line inbred folks like ole dipstick. Suspensions coming by 4 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  many of them before its said and done ✔ 😀 

He was asking why is there talk about df an waskom game already. Clearly df made the thread..  take it how u want.. 

3 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Never thought I’d live long enough to see fans from the land of 0-10 run their mouths so profusely. Good thing that soccer coach tapped into Airline and Byrd. You don’t have to be a heart surgeon to figure things out. All one has to do is look at the historical section. Only was caught once but that was in the beginning. Always a learning curve. Congratulations. Y’all went from perennial homecoming’s sloppy seconds to a powerhouse. Take that back. Y’all did get donkey stomped by a 2A school. Better see what Huntington has to offer to fix that. 

What kids are from airline an Byrd? Yall are garbage an just hate on a program that doing good.  

• LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Dfield didn't. A new poster did that. I was the 1st to tell them the thread was pointless.... 

20 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Dfield didn't. A new poster did that. I was the 1st to tell them the thread was pointless.... 

But you pointed it all to waskom.. just u took it wrong I guess.. everyone hate on us now .. no worries man . I hope we do get to play yall.. it's always a good game. 

7 minutes ago, quickshot said:

What kids are from airline an Byrd? Yall are garbage an just hate on a program that doing good.  

Oh none. None at all. These game bred Cats are totally legit. They mama’s must be some big ole goodins’ cause their daddies absolutely stunk it up back in the day. 

• Wow 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, quickshot said:

But you pointed it all to waskom.. just u took it wrong I guess.. everyone hate on us now .. no worries man . I hope we do get to play yall.. it's always a good game. 

It won’t be a good game. If Timpson dropped fawty then DF will skull drag the Cats. You’ll have flashbacks of being somebody’s homecoming game 😭

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, BarryGoldwater said:

It won’t be a good game. If Timpson dropped fawty then DF will skull drag the Cats. You’ll have flashbacks of being somebody’s homecoming game 😭

Garbage.. Barry you get a hard on by talking Garbage on a football forum.. DF an waskom would be a good game.. no flash backs at all.. usually DF gets out coached by a soccer coach.  Timpson is a good football team this year.. they should win state if they can handle shiners brooks from running the ball..  what team do you follow barry

• LOL! 1

Just now, quickshot said:

Garbage.. Barry you get a hard on by talking Garbage on a football forum.. DF an waskom would be a good game.. no flash backs at all.. usually DF gets out coached by a soccer coach.  Timpson is a good football team this year.. they should win state if they can handle shiners brooks from running the ball..  what team do you follow barry

Waskom fans accusing someone of talking garbage on a football forum ?!?!  You cannot be serious? That’s like Biden accusing someone of sniffing others. Listen quickshot, you and the rest of the goon squad, lighten up on the smack talk. It’s all gravy baby if you can take it. But if you only like to dish it out and not take it, then put a sock in it. 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Waskom fans accusing someone of talking garbage on a football forum ?!?!  You cannot be serious? That’s like Biden accusing someone of sniffing others. Listen quickshot, you and the rest of the goon squad, lighten up on the smack talk. It’s all gravy baby if you can take it. But if you only like to dish it out and not take it, then put a sock in it. 

Where was I talking smack about anyone? Ef for 1 week an harleton for 1 week.. lol I think ur jealous of a waskom program doing well.. those 0-10 years was harsh to watch but I was there .. sorry you feel like we down other programs an trash talk. 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Someone’s troll account done got the waskum fans all in the feels this week lol. 

It's just df is full of garbage.. all the talent year in an out an can't do anything with it..an for whatever reason probably bc we always beat them they trolling us. I have no dog in the fight I just enjoy going to games. 

20 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Where was I talking smack about anyone? Ef for 1 week an harleton for 1 week.. lol I think ur jealous of a waskom program doing well.. those 0-10 years was harsh to watch but I was there .. sorry you feel like we down other programs an trash talk. 

Quickie. My man lol. You and the goon squad talk smack consistently. That’s not the problem. You’ve been exposed as a bunch of punks that can dish it but can’t take it. For the love of geezus, Timmy compared Waskom to Carthage and bend it like Beckham to Double S 😂🤣😂🤣. I love Waskom. I love the entire state of Louisiana as a matter of fact. Go Wildcats. 

WASCOM BY ONE FIDDY!!!!!!

• LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all always beat them? What’s the head to head record for DF and Waskom? Just curious. 

They only count soccer years Nick. They don’t wanna talk about the past. I’m just glad these game bred Cats got there mama’s genes. We’d be looking at 0-10, 1-9, 5-5 on a real good year if they got them daddy genes. 🧐 wait! Where does Waskom’s milk get delivered from? That could solve the mystery. 

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Quickie. My man lol. You and the goon squad talk smack consistently. That’s not the problem. You’ve been exposed as a bunch of punks that can dish it but can’t take it. For the love of geezus, Timmy compared Waskom to Carthage and bend it like Beckham to Double S 😂🤣😂🤣. I love Waskom. I love the entire state of Louisiana as a matter of fact. Go Wildcats. 

WASCOM BY ONE FIDDY!!!!!!

We don't need you picking us to win.. we win without ur trash on our threads. 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Lmao.. ur garbage man.. it's hilarious 😂..the state of Louisiana is horrible..I think we are ahead of DF.. idk the numbers but since we went 0-10 we are ahead of them I promise... 

ooooh. I’m garbage? I’m basically just doing what you jackwagons do. Why are you dissing your state man? To many years of subpar football for you to ever pass DF. The soccer guy can’t coach 4ever. Then back to reality. The milk man will no longer be servicing the WASCOM area. 

Cats by 1 FAWTY!!!!!

p.s. why is your chute so loose? Yourself slinging 💩 like crazy. You haven’t just gotten out out of county lockup have you?

• LOL! 2