Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Terrible parking situation for a football stadum .... they built a stadium and fought about a  parking lot ...

Matt: Wrong KirtFalcan! There was zero fighting about parking. It’s a downtown stadium that is land locked. if it’s so bad why are 6A schools calling to play there? We hosted 9 playoff games in 2019. None last year because of Covid. Your opinion about parking has been disproven by all the playoff games. 

2 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I’d take a gander that if Waskom/DF played any prior 2014, that Waskom probably never beat them. I could be wrong though. 

Waskom played Daingerfield in 2018 and beat them 48-15 that was the first game ever between the two teams. Daingerfield won the next year 56-35. Waskom won in 2020 in the playoffs against Daingerfield and that has been the only three games ever played with the two teams.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Matt said:
9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Terrible parking situation for a football stadum .... they built a stadium and fought about a  parking lot ...

Matt: Wrong KirtFalcan! There was zero fighting about parking. It’s a downtown stadium that is land locked. if it’s so bad why are 6A schools calling to play there? We hosted 9 playoff games in 2019. None last year because of Covid. Your opinion about parking has been disproven by all the playoff games. 

The parking is pretty atrocious. Still a great place to play, but crossing 79 to get to the stadium can be kinda hairy...

48 minutes ago, Matt said:
9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I did a google earth and I assume the business across the street from the Tomato bowl allows parking for the games if that is the case looks like plenty of parking

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Wow, crazy that’s the only times they have played! Thanks for the info Wild! 

Daingerfield has in the past been much bigger than Waskom but with that said Waskom would not have wanted to play Daingerfield during the 80's, 90's . During those decades Waskom had their moments but for the most part we where not very good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

I did a google earth and I assume the business across the street from the Tomato bowl allows parking for the games if that is the case looks like plenty of parking

I think some do and some don't.  I have been there a couple of times since the renovation and finding a good spot was pretty dicey unless you got there very early. If not you could be in for a hike looking for a spot to park ....

2 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Yall need to keep Barry on yalls threads man.  Lol dude has a hard on for waskom an waskom coaches lol

What’s the deal? Hard ons and pickles are referenced way to much by the 1 & 9 ers. Maybe that explains those decades of playoff anonymity. The game bred Cats definitely have milk man genetics. I do love me some futbol Coach though. 

WASKOM BY 2 FIDDY

• LOL! 3

3 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

What’s the deal? Hard ons and pickles are referenced way to much by the 1 & 9 ers. Maybe that explains those decades of playoff anonymity. The game bred Cats definitely have milk man genetics. I do love me some futbol Coach though. 

WASKOM BY 2 FIDDY

Lmao I see what u did there

3 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

WASKOM BY 2 FIDDY

Barry you a funny dude lol 😂 remind me of a HOF poster on here or should of been! 

is it Waskom by 2 Fiddy or 2 30 packs ? 😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Barry you a funny dude lol 😂 remind me of a HOF poster on here or should of been! 

is it Waskom by 2 Fiddy or 2 30 packs ? 😂

2 30 packs? That just 60 points. Don’t disrespect the game bred Cats like that. When I say 2 Fiddy, I mean just that! Game Breds roll by 250 points. WITH THE CLOCK RUNNING!!!!!

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Yes, there is TONS of parking without having to cross Hw 79. We just don’t have a massive parking lot. Park all over downtown… side parking lots as well. You don’t even have to cross the HW. 

We tried to buy the land east of Tomato Bowl for a parking lot. The owner, of course, wanted more than double the actual value. Taxpayers win, visiting fans have to walk some. Home side? Landlocked completely, no chance for a parking lot. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

We tried to buy the land east of Tomato Bowl for a parking lot. The owner, of course, wanted more than double the actual value. Taxpayers win, visiting fans have to walk some. Home side? Landlocked completely, no chance for a parking lot. 

It’s a piece of high school football history. Don’t change a thing. I’ve always wanted to go to Mason and watch a game at the Puncher Dome. Just to get the experience. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Hes a coach. He does what he wants on here.... saving me some data usage tho 🤣🤣😂

Eastxfinest I haven't heard of anyone worried about data usage in awhile.. lol.. Barry is just a professional troll that came out of no where. Pretty comical tho. Anyway good luck this week ..