Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

20 minutes ago, Ijustwatch said:

Well sounds like you are jealous of the Soccer Guys????? who says recruiting is wrong?  I doubt he is out recruiting?  I bet his program does it or him

I love the futbol coach!!!!! He is the program. There was no program before him. Did I say the “r” word was wrong? Nope. Try again or justwatch. 

Game Breds by 2 5IDDY!!!!!

Got my gear ready to go! 

Lets go boys!!    Ignore the pain..  for it’s just weakness leaving the body!! 

Do your best to break your opponents will ... 

and no matter what happens boys ... 

make it where everyone will remember,  that the CC bulldogs came to Jacksonville,  and left everything and no doubt on that field!!  

F809BFDA-C23E-48EB-8254-ED0C7D660F31.jpeg

• Like 2

On 11/5/2021 at 11:51 PM, corrigancamden09 said:

I bleed blue ..  and you’ll look far and wide before you find someone that loves CC football more than me ..  

but I believe my bulldogs are in trouble..   lost way too many starters at the beginning of district and just never recovered.. 

we’ll fight til the end .. and play hard .. and hopefully keep it respectable 

As someone who has enjoyed, and respected your analysis over the years, I can't help but pull for you guy's. I have enjoyed the back and forth games of our teams against each other. Rock-em Sock-em Bulldogs.

Good Luck

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

As someone who has enjoyed, and respected your analysis over the years, I can't help but pull for you guy's. I have enjoyed the back and forth games of our teams against each other. Rock-em Sock-em Bulldogs.

Good Luck

@corrigancamden09 is a fella that’s hard not to like. I possess those same qualities. 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Childress just got beat by a 4th seed !! That’s why we play the game....

Them Cats aren’t Game Bred though CC09. Childress is a heck of a long way from Shreveport too. No accusations. Just saying if they wanted to gamble at Margaritaville. 

GAME BREDS AND ALL U CAN EAT BUFFETS BY 2 5iddy !!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

LSU is like the old wise man that sits back listens for awhile and waits to speak after all of the nonsense settles down.  

@LSUTIGERS @Wild74 @WildcatScream and others have not been the target of my bombardment. These guys are class acts. They can engage in a good back and forth smack game. They are grown men. Not by age either. Mentally grown. They realize this is a football forum, and for the most part, older men having a good time bs’ing. When the week is over everybody is an American. No hard feelings. Nothing. I guarantee you none of them troll on threads then get mad if someone comes on their thread to do the same. I also can guarantee you none of these guys have threatened violence because of a football forum. Some of their fellow Cats could learn from them. Especially LSU. He is very skilled in smacking. He gets his point across with some good quick witted humor. Great comebacks. His comebacks don’t consist of “go back to your moms basement”. For 2 reasons. 1 is that he knows that’s weak. 2 he knows that areas water table is too high to have a basement. 

15 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

@LSUTIGERS @Wild74 @WildcatScream and others have not been the target of my bombardment. These guys are class acts. They can engage in a good back and forth smack game. They are grown men. Not by age either. Mentally grown. They realize this is a football forum, and for the most part, older men having a good time bs’ing. When the week is over everybody is an American. No hard feelings. Nothing. I guarantee you none of them troll on threads then get mad if someone comes on their thread to do the same. I also can guarantee you none of these guys have threatened violence because of a football forum. Some of their fellow Cats could learn from them. Especially LSU. He is very skilled in smacking. He gets his point across with some good quick witted humor. Great comebacks. His comebacks don’t consist of “go back to your moms basement”. For 2 reasons. 1 is that he knows that’s weak. 2 he knows that areas water table is too high to have a basement. 

LSU is a mystery to me, he knows a lot of the inside Waskom Football but I have yet to put a real name to him, who he is in other words, I have my suspicions though. I know most of the guys on here and they are good fellows, they just love to banter and there is a lot that love to egg them on also. I set back and enjoy the smack, there was a time a while back that I posted Waskom threads knowing we was going to lose, posting things like we have a chance, we have a lot coming back next year, which at the time meant we have a lot of not very talented kids coming back, but you don't say that but you think it. I love the run Waskom is having right now but I realize it will one day end and I will be back to saying we had a chance. You Always Have A Chance, look at poor Childress right now. 

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

LSU is a mystery to me, he knows a lot of the inside Waskom Football but I have yet to put a real name to him, who he is in other words, I have my suspicions though. I know most of the guys on here and they are good fellows, they just love to banter and there is a lot that love to egg them on also. I set back and enjoy the smack, there was a time a while back that I posted Waskom threads knowing we was going to lose, posting things like we have a chance, we have a lot coming back next year, which at the time meant we have a lot of not very talented kids coming back, but you don't say that but you think it. I love the run Waskom is having right now but I realize it will one day end and I will be back to saying we had a chance. You Always Have A Chance, look at poor Childress right now. 

Great input. Just a couple of bad apples that love to dish it but can’t take it. Tons of respect for Waskom. Tons of respect for posters like you. Posters like that though, not so much. I have to walk that aisle and figure 4 them. 🤣