Corrigan-Camden Bulldogs (6-4)(3-3)VS Waskom Wildcats (9-1)(6-0) Nov 12th 7PM at the Tomato Bowl Jacksonville Texas

Wild74

First Round  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

16 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

Like I said I’m a grown man I don’t have to prove poop to you all talk you was thems guys that never played football but talk poop when you get out of high school saying if I did played lol weak weak weak get off the site bro 

You know all that about me bro? You called me bro 😢. Never played ball and couldn’t lift the bar. Ya got me pegged Game Bred. Lol. Weak weak weak is you and your feeble feelings. Good lord I miss the old days when smack talk was fun and games. Now dudes and bros have to double up on Midol. 

• Stinks 1

Laying all jokes aside ..  me and my daddy is just grateful and blessed to be able to go to a game,  much less a playoff game..  

last september we lost my momma ..  and I pretty much gave up on everything..  didn’t care about doing anything..  and for sure didn’t feel like going to a football game..   

without God I’m not sure where I’d be tonight,  or if I’d even be here at all ..  

i thank God for being with me ..  cause I still miss her everyday so much ..  we all do .. 

so im just excited to be going Friday night with my daddy to checkout the tomato bowl ..  win or lose I’ll be happy 

good luck to both teams ! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Laying all jokes aside ..  me and my daddy is just grateful and blessed to be able to go to a game,  much less a playoff game..  

last september we lost my momma ..  and I pretty much gave up on everything..  didn’t care about doing anything..  and for sure didn’t feel like going to a football game..   

without God I’m not sure where I’d be tonight,  or if I’d even be here at all ..  

i thank God for being with me ..  cause I still miss her everyday so much ..  we all do .. 

so im just excited to be going Friday night with my daddy to checkout the tomato bowl ..  win or lose I’ll be happy 

Sorry for the loss of your mama. I’m still lucky to have both of mine. Dad had a bad stroke in March of 2020. That’s been tough. Can’t imagine being without either. God bless you and your daddy. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, BarryGoldwater said:

Sorry for the loss of your mama. I’m still lucky to have both of mine. Dad had a bad stroke in March of 2020. That’s been tough. Can’t imagine being without either. God bless you and your daddy. 

Thank you sir!  We’ll be praying for your daddy !   We just got out of church ..  daddy preached a message tonight encouraging everyone to ride out their storm! 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Still got both mine thank God!! Prayers for ya man

Lost Gpa 2 days ago

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Matt said:

We tried to buy the land east of Tomato Bowl for a parking lot. The owner, of course, wanted more than double the actual value. Taxpayers win, visiting fans have to walk some. Home side? Landlocked completely, no chance for a parking lot. 

That's why it should have been rebuilt somewhere else where there is room for a parking lot! .... 

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's why it should have been rebuilt somewhere else where there is room for a parking lot! .... 

it’s iconic. You just don’t move it. Good grief. A little walking is good for you. @Matt can you make sure there are some golf carts for those that think it’s a hike up Mt Everest to get to it. 

• LOL! 1
  • SMH 1

3 minutes ago, BarryGoldwater said:

it’s iconic. You just don’t move it. Good grief. A little walking is good for you. @Matt can you make sure there are some golf carts for those that think it’s a hike up Mt Everest to get to it. 

Its an Iconic parking cluster Brandon ....  :woot:

44 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I’m sorry, you really dont know what you’re talking about. The town did not want a new stadium somewhere else. That’s why the bond issue passed 80%! That’s unheard of for a football stadium. Our study showed a new stadium “somewhere else” would have cost between $30 to $35 million. We got a new Tomato Bowl for $15 million and NOBODY in Jacksonville has said a word about parking. Again, we had 9 playoff games in 2019, Carthage came TWICE. Two this week and more coming. Nobody asks what kind of parking do you have? 90 minutes before kickoff? Are you 90 or something? 😂

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, BarryGoldwater said:

I don’t have any boys. What ever float your boat. I’ll be yapping at the 1 & 9ers until hell freezes over. Not the game bred Cats. There is a difference. What happened to the good old Waskom posters such as yourself? How’d you get stuck with these guys? Where’s @WildcatScream ?

All his children graduated but he shows up every now and then

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’m sorry, you really dont know what you’re talking about. The town did not want a new stadium somewhere else. That’s why the bond issue passed 80%! That’s unheard of for a football stadium. Our study showed a new stadium “somewhere else” would have cost between $30 to $35 million. We got a new Tomato Bowl for $15 million and NOBODY in Jacksonville has said a word about parking. Again, we had 9 playoff games in 2019, Carthage came TWICE. Two this week and more coming. Nobody asks what kind of parking do you have? 90 minutes before kickoff? Are you 90 or something? 😂

He’s a Spanish-American War vet so he’s up there a ways. Got some cool stories about Teddy Roosevelt. 

• LOL! 2

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

Seriously, I get the no parking thing. Landlocked ….. and everybody just wanted to keep our stadium there downtown. I hope everyone enjoys their games there! 

It’s a great venue! And Alto got to be the FIRST playoff game after the renovation. Nice place and we didn’t even have to leave Cherokee County! 🙌🙌

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Seriously, I get the no parking thing. Landlocked ….. and everybody just wanted to keep our stadium there downtown. I hope everyone enjoys their games there! 

I know I said it was bad, but it’s not a huge deal. I love that stadium. Heck, I loved it when the visitors stands we wooden and cramped. Always been iconic to me. I got no problem with walking.

• Like 1