LCM vs Palestine @ Willis 7:30

LCM

LCM comes into this game 8-2 and Co District champs. I don’t know much about Palestine. LCM is head and shoulders better then they were the last 10 years with there old coach. I expect a competitive ball game. 

4 minutes ago, LordSensai said:

No. This will be a registered great match up playoff game. Neither team is an upset to the other. It could go anyway personally. Depends on who you’re talking to.

Palestine winning would be an upset by pretty much every definition. Finished lower in their district and are ranked below them. Not saying they don’t have a great chance, but it would be an upset.

6 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Palestine winning would be an upset by pretty much every definition. Finished lower in their district and are ranked below them. Not saying they don’t have a great chance, but it would be an upset.

Finished lower? 3rd place behind 2 power houses… I don’t think so. District 9 with the sweep..

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Lions70 said:

Unfortunately not about that 

Yeah sure. Said y’all would beat Pali. WRONG! Said CH would wash us, WRONG! Saying Palestine wouldn’t make the playoffs, but they been the last 3 years. Where were you correct again? Didn’t y’all finish last in a district you said y’all would finish like 2nd or 3rd?

4 hours ago, Lions70 said:

We didn’t take care of business quit acting like Palestine is some deep playoff contender. Just stop 

And Palestine did take care of business. C’mon. You’re supposed to be on our side rolling with the teams in your district…

NEVER once said they were deep playoff contenders. All I know is that since Angel came back as the head coach they been to the playoffs every year. 

Palestine's deep run could be in the years to come if they can patch together a offensive line. Getting to the playoffs this year was a major goal of theirs and winning a playoff game was a goal of theirs. I think they can accomplish that to but it will be tough against LCM but its doable. A deep run in the future is also doable.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LordSensai said:

Finished lower? 3rd place behind 2 power houses… I don’t think so. District 9 with the sweep..

Wait, what does the word lower mean? That’s right, further down. 3 is lower than 2. That’s a pretty simple concept.

1 hour ago, Lions70 said:

I couldn’t care less about the other teams especially I openly root against Kilgore /Carthage in everything they do. Would you rather me lie to you?

Why though? I get Hendo plays Kilgore and Carthage but what they do to you? 

Palestine and Westwood are BIG TIME cross town rivals. Anything they do except play Palestine I’d root for them. But, I guess different strokes for different folks.