West Rusk vs Hooks 7pm on Thursday 11/11/21 @ Tatum

Lion54

Bi-District Round  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hooks Hornets (4-6)
    • West Rusk Raiders (10-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

Just now, Nick2011 said:

I hate to say it but Waskom is looking really really good 

Yeah they are !! our team kinda laid down once our QB got hurt at that time it was still a game they won’t admit it but the first half was very competitive should of been 21-14 at half we had ball on 1 yrd line couldn’t punch it in before half and coming out of half we had like 6 starters come out the game I not making excuses they whipped us second half but game should of been closer and they can be beat but you will have to play your best game to do it. 

12 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Ain’t nobody scared of DF lol especially a team that already whipped them once 😂 Hoping to see WR in round 3 vs my YellowJackets ! 

You are in for a rude awakening round 2! Our starting an didn’t even start the game! We will win this go round. It’s hard to beat a team twice in one year! I’m sure you know that

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

It’s going to take a team that can match their physicality and speed to beat them. They are extremely physical defensively, and hard to stop offensively. 

Going to take a team with quick passes and a good fundamental Defense that plays it’s keys and does their job don’t forget the pitch man lol 

2 minutes ago, Boot1615 said:

You are in for a rude awakening round 2! Our starting an didn’t even start the game! We will win this go round. It’s hard to beat a team twice in one year! I’m sure you know that

I know that but I didn’t see anything during that game to worry me really even when he was in he wasn’t effective and DF had no answer for #5 yal tried putting all your DB’s on him and he burnt them all and nobody wanted to tackle #11 

25 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I know that but I didn’t see anything during that game to worry me really even when he was in he wasn’t effective and DF had no answer for #5 yal tried putting all your DB’s on him and he burnt them all and nobody wanted to tackle #11 

Well you got a point in them not wanting to tackle anybody. They don’t practice on that part of the game. Hopefully you see a different team this time around to change your mind! 

4 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Yeah they are !! our team kinda laid down once our QB got hurt at that time it was still a game they won’t admit it but the first half was very competitive should of been 21-14 at half we had ball on 1 yrd line couldn’t punch it in before half and coming out of half we had like 6 starters come out the game I not making excuses they whipped us second half but game should of been closer and they can be beat but you will have to play your best game to do it. 

I like how you use the same terminologies that I used but it was ok for you to say it lmao 🤣 😂 💀 please win rd 1 so we can let them boys settle it for us 1 mo time 💪💙🐅💯🏀

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I like how you use the same terminologies that I used but it was ok for you to say it lmao 🤣😂💀 please win rd 1 so we can let them boys settle it for us 1 mo time 💪💙🐅💯🏀

It sounds different when I say it lol 😂 

58 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah, a game that was played 10+ years ago will have a big impact on this years game if it happens😂😂. West Rusk is a totally different team/program since the last time they played Daingerfield.  

Man it’s going to have an even bigger impact!!  Daingerfield 50-14 this time 

• LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

That’s funny!! You’re in for a big surprise. Get there first 😂

I’m hoping we get there!! So the thread can be good and worth reading. The harmony thread is boring so I came here to talk trash to west rusk fans. Nothing personal tho