West Rusk vs Hooks 7pm on Thursday 11/11/21 @ Tatum

Lion54

Bi-District Round  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hooks Hornets (4-6)
    • West Rusk Raiders (10-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

Living in the Hooks I would love them to make a game of it. Ā The coach brought up a few from a very good JV team that may add a little depth in a few areas. Ā They just donā€™t have the experience on the big stage and a Experienced upper class man may leave the wondering what happened. Ā They may be good enough to give the starters a short break. Ā Hooks has speed as usual. Not sure they have the D to stop WR. Ā They are in the playoffs Ā on a down year so any positive thing they do is a plus. Ā All this to make a point that Hooks will nĆ©ed Devine intervention to win this game. Ā Pray with me

Just now, OLEMAN said:

Living in the Hooks I would love them to make a game of it. Ā The coach brought up a few from a very good JV team that may add a little depth in a few areas. Ā They just donā€™t have the experience on the big stage and a Experienced upper class man may leave the wondering what happened. Ā They may be good enough to give the starters a short break. Ā Hooks has speed as usual. Not sure they have the D to stop WR. Ā They are in the playoffs Ā on a down year so any positive thing they do is a plus. Ā All this to make a point that Hooks will nĆ©ed Devine intervention to win this game. Ā Pray with me

Hooks will be fine. Their sophomore RB is a bona fide monster. Iā€™m hoping they can get through next season without so many injuries. Iā€™ve literally never seen anything like it. Itā€™s just not every now and again. Itā€™s every year.Ā 

If Hooks can hang on to the ball and not make as many mistakes it will be a much better game then people think.Ā  The QB can sling the ball and the running back is hard to tackle, they just make way too many mistakes.Ā  Got nothing to lose their coach is aggressive and will bring out all of the stops.

14 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

If Hooks can hang on to the ball and not make as many mistakes it will be a much better game then people think.Ā  The QB can sling the ball and the running back is hard to tackle, they just make way too many mistakes.Ā  Got nothing to lose their coach is aggressive and will bring out all of the stops.

True. Injuries happened early in the season. Ā I am excited about what they have in the JV. Ā Next year may be early. Ā I figure you will see several Sophomores on varsity next year. If they progress as they should look for them to have 3 or 4 really good years. The RB you mentioned is one of the smartest I have seen in being patient and letting plays develop. Ā He has good speed but his vision of the field and what is going on around him is scary for his age. Ā He makes an impact next year.