Lindale vs Lumberton

Jakeelee05

Well Lindale is coming off a tough loss to a dang good Kilgore team. A game full of a lot of offense and absolutely no defense. I haven’t seen Lumberton play but what I’ve heard is they are better than what their record shows. That being said so is Lindale. I do think Lindale pulls out the win but think it could be a heck of a game. Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Well Lindale is coming off a tough loss to a dang good Kilgore team. A game full of a lot of offense and absolutely no defense. I haven’t seen Lumberton play but what I’ve heard is they are better than what their record shows. That being said so is Lindale. I do think Lindale pulls out the win but think it could be a heck of a game. Thoughts?

I agree, it should be a better game than most suspect.  Ltown’s four losses by a total of 6 points (two by 2 & two by 1).  Still, it’s Lindale and even though it may be closer than most think, can’t see the Raiders beating the Eagles.  If Lindale is overconfident, it might help Ltown for a while, but the Eagles won’t relax the whole game.  

4 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I hate that Lindale lost their rb after getting hurt last night but with that QB and offense they probably won't skip a beat. 

Yea I hate it for him. As far as the team goes they have been running several running backs this year so they should still be fine. Does stink though

36 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

I’m right there with you. I think playing a team like Kilgore will only make you better.  Defense probably does need some work, but #9 had a lot to do with that. I’m gonna take Lindale by 20 over lumberton. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LindalePride2002 said:

I always enjoy playing teams we've never played before. With that being said i know nothing about Lumberton.  We'll see how these two match up. Our defense was a little concerning playing kilgore  but that has always been a high scoring close game.  

Hagar- what are the Raiders strengths and weaknesses?

Lumberton has a good passing game.  QB has a good arm & good receivers.  They didn’t run much against Vidor, and had trouble stopping Vidor’s running game, but most do and Vidor rarely passes.  Just based on my limited knowledge of the two, they matchup well, but Lindale’s strength of schedule gives them a big edge on paper.

• Like 1

Lumberton appears to be young and loaded in the Sophomore class.

The QB, leading RB, and favorite WR (65 catches) all fall into that category.

Per Game - averaging 213 in the air and 132 on the ground.

Lindale O - 40 ppg    Lumberton D - 21 ppg

Lindale D - 31 ppg     Lumberton O - 34 ppg

I would probably predict another scoreboard shoot out for this one.

7 hours ago, DOB said:

Lumberton appears to be young and loaded in the Sophomore class.

The QB, leading RB, and favorite WR (65 catches) all fall into that category.

Per Game - averaging 213 in the air and 132 on the ground.

Lindale O - 40 ppg    Lumberton D - 21 ppg

Lindale D - 31 ppg     Lumberton O - 34 ppg

I would probably predict another scoreboard shoot out for this one.

Yes, we are very young team on both sides of the ball. We were predicted to finish last in district and have been able to gain much needed experience and growth over the course of the season. Has been exciting to witness it. New 1st year head coach has brought in a totally different offensive scheme from years past.