Tyler High(6-4)(4-2) @ Magnolia West (9-1)(7-1)

cujoforlife

Bi-District   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

Careful, don't get too caught up in the W/L records.

The only team out of that district that I've been impressed with all year is College Station. There are things that I've noticed with West that leads me to believe that this is definitely a winnable game for CUJO with proper coaching and preparation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Careful, don't get too caught up in the W/L records.

The only team out of that district that I've been impressed with all year is College Station. There are things that I've noticed with West that leads me to believe that this is definitely a winnable game for CUJO with proper coaching and preparation.

I like the confidence but with a third string QB unless holt comes back, and no McFall most likely. I think it’s a taller hill than presumed 

Yep if Holt is not ready,i don't think JT will win. So i want vote till around Wednesday. Probably Will hear something  from Holmes by then. If Holt is ready,ill take Take JT even over Ryan. To me they are that dangerous. Holt is the most valuable player for them. They can't function without him.

1 hour ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Yep if Holt is not ready,i don't think JT will win. So i want vote till around Wednesday. Probably Will hear something  from Holmes by then. If Holt is ready,ill take Take JT even over Ryan. To me they are that dangerous. Holt is the most valuable player for them. They can't function without him.

Yep outside don’t truly understand how much missing holt has completely derailed this team, with holt will only to lose to LV and HP by maybe 7-10 points, that’s barring that we didn’t win. Heck if holt was back Friday and we won, I’ll bet my money against Ryan that we would have a punchers chance!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yep outside don’t truly understand how much missing holt has completely derailed this team

As much as I can understand that, with what has gone on at our QB position this year, that says a lot about the rest of your team (and our's) that one position can bring down your entire team if they're not there.

He's a senior isn't he?

7 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

As much as I can understand that, with what has gone on at our QB position this year, that says a lot about the rest of your team (and our's) that one position can bring down your entire team if they're not there.

He's a senior isn't he?

Yes he is sadly. 

15 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

If Holt is ready,ill take Take JT even over Ryan. To me they are that dangerous. Holt is the most valuable player for them. They can't function without him.

13 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yep outside don’t truly understand how much missing holt has completely derailed this team, with holt will only to lose to LV and HP by maybe 7-10 points, that’s barring that we didn’t win. Heck if holt was back Friday and we won, I’ll bet my money against Ryan that we would have a punchers chance!

Hmmmmm.

15 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

He's a senior isn't he?

Well,when being present & watching the game,u can see the offense is so much of a disaster that ur jus basically 3 and out. Any team that has the ball vs a offense like that will likely run up the score and yardage, Defense staying on the field most of the time. A top notch defense will probably give up and say the hell with it on some plays if their offense is just this rediculiously unsuccessful. U get a turnover and offence can't do nothing period or I'll just say little.  Jt  has a average defense anyway,so a QB stand still like what they have will really hurt. It has nothing to do with the rest of the team. U have to be watching them to see how bad their issue is. Most Teams that have backup qbs are atleast able to do a little something, maybe not like the starter but give u a little something.  Tyler's current situation is horrendous.  No precision passing ,no Qb intelligence, running out of bounds losings yards,can give nothing to the pisition ,very predictedable passing tendencies. No use can be made of the talented receivers. Not trying to bust Mcfall's chops to much , he is  a tremendous football player but he is not a Qb. When i say that i mean u can't fry a pan of chicken with a lighter. Thats how bad that situation is. He is good at other athletic positions.  (Wr,Rb, etc) So keep him there only. He is a good talent but not at Qb. Its just like taking Tom Brady and putting him at starting MLB (HIS ABILITIES AT THAT POSITION IS ONLY OPTION) and teams just constantly running the ball down your throat every drive and the offense can do so much. Should any blame go to the rest of the team for getting blown out when u unable to make any adjustments to stop it ??? One issue CAN be that drastic to a team's success. In JT situation, that issue is imminent. Also i want to say this. What i described about Mcfall at the QB,that opinion is vs more stellar defenses/teams like Longview. Vs weaker teams Mcfall can look alot better. He looked good vs Sherman, But Texas High & Longview, u get to see what he really is when push comes to shove at that position. He can really play some ball at other positions.  He is a stellar talent for Tyler and as my brother, I love him on as well as off the field. So in case of any those reading this, that likes to jump to conclusions without  seeking understanding, i don't mean no ill intent. Jus Speaking from a point of view of why we are so unsuccessful without Eli Holt. Mcfall may improve a whole lot over the offseason.  Its probably just right now he is not ready. After a good offseason and 7 on 7,he could be a new man. So im not counting him out in future seasons.  He is just not ready at Qb now but i trust Holmes's judgment. If he have him at the position, then he knows he can be successful, its just evident, that success may not happen this season. Next season is a new moment of time. I hope JT can get the QB play they need but I'll be behind Holmes 100% on who he decides on,unless i notice another ELI.

6 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

Well,when being present & watching the game,u can see the offense is so much of a disaster that ur jus basically 3 and out. Any team that has the ball vs a offense like that will likely run up the score and yardage, Defense staying on the field most of the time. A top notch defense will probably give up and say the hell with it on some plays if their offense is just this rediculiously unsuccessful. U get a turnover and offence can't do nothing period or I'll just say little.  Jt  has a average defense anyway,so a QB stand still like what they have will really hurt. It has nothing to do with the rest of the team. U have to be watching them to see how bad their issue is. Most Teams that have backup qbs are atleast able to a little something, maybe not like the starter but give u a little something.  Tyler's current situation is horrendous.  No precision passing ,no Qb intelligence, running out of bounds losings yards,can give nothing to the pisition ,very predictedable passing tendencies. No use can be made of the talented receivers. Not trying to bust Mcfall's chops to much , he is  a tremendous football player but he is not a Qb. When i say that i mean u can't fry a pan of chicken with a lighter. Thats how bad that situation is. He is good at other athletic positions.  (Wr,Rb, etc) So keep him there only. He is a good talent but not at Qb. Its just like taking Tom Brady and putting him at starting MLB (HIS ABILITIES AT THAT POSITION IS ONLY OPTION) and teams just constantly running the ball down your throat every drive and the offense can do so much. Should any blame go to the rest if the team for getting blown out when u unable make any adjustments to stop it ??? One issue can be that drastic to a team's success. In JT situation, that issue is imminent. Also i want to say this. What i described about Mcfall at the QB,that opinion is vs more of stellar defenses/teams like Longview. Vs weaker teams, Mcfall can look alot better. He looked good vs Sherman, But Texas High & Longview, u get to see what he really is when push comes to shove at that position. He can really play some ball at other positions.  He is a stellar talent for Tyler and as my brother, I love him on as well as off the field. So in case of any those reading that likes to jump to conclusions without  seeking understanding, i don't mean no ill intent. Speaking from a point of view of why we are so unsuccessful without Eli Holt. If Mcfall may improve a whole over the offseason.  Its probably just right now he is not ready. After a good offseason and 7 on 7,he could be a new man. So im not counting him out in future seasons.  He is just ready at Qb now but i Holmes's judgment. If he have him at the position, then he knows he can be successful, its just evident, that success may not happen this season. Next season is a new moment of time. I hope JT can get the QB play they need but I'll be behind Holmes 100% on who he decides on,unless i notice another ELI.

Totally agree with this 

• Like 1