Tyler High(6-4)(4-2) @ Magnolia West (9-1)(7-1)

cujoforlife

Bi-District   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, VonG said:

I'm starting an petition. Bring Aeryn Hampton back to Tyler,TX. Dude has 4 offers already. He is rated a 4 star. He has 9 picks on the year and 5 of them went for touchdowns. He has over 20 touchdowns total. Aeryn, Derrick, and Tatum are some of the biggest recruits for the class of 2024. Let this sink in. JT would have had 2 of the biggest recruits in the class of 2024 had Aeryn stayed in Tyler. I still believe there is hope. I'm speaking it into exsentice right now. Aeryn will be back in Tyler to finish his high school career. Let's go.

Where he at now? And who is he...🤷🏾‍♂️

2 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Playing DB at Daingerfield. Really, they use him all over.

Was supposed to be the next big JT QB before he transferred out, although he has made a name for himself at DB as of late.

He was a transfer king for a minute there. Went from Moore MS in Tyler, to Whitehouse, to somewhere in Centex (believe it was Manor...which is crazy because that's where JT's current QB Eli Holt came from), then back to JT....then settled at Daingerfield. 

Keep in mind that he is in the 2024 class. I wouldn't be shocked if he went back to Tyler tbh...but he has it good at Daingerfield.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

He's at Daingerfield. He is the next bigger and better Greg Ward, Bryson Smith, Jeremy Johnson, David Bush, and Zack  Hall type of player. He is cut from that same cloth. 

8 hours ago, VonG said:

I'm starting an petition. Bring Aeryn Hampton back to Tyler,TX. Dude has 4 offers already. He is rated a 4 star. He has 9 picks on the year and 5 of them went for touchdowns. He has over 20 touchdowns total. Aeryn, Derrick, and Tatum are some of the biggest recruits for the class of 2024. Let this sink in. JT would have had 2 of the biggest recruits in the class of 2024 had Aeryn stayed in Tyler. I still believe there is hope. I'm speaking it into exsentice right now. Aeryn will be back in Tyler to finish his high school career. Let's go.

Speak those things that are not as though they were.

On 11/9/2021 at 11:58 PM, JTFAN99 said:

My point is that they aren't putting them in a position to be presentable.  I'm trying not to be to hard on Coach because you can probably say he is the second best coach at JT over the past 30 yrs (although I would lean towards Rush). 

I think Rush would of won the state title in 2012. I think the coaching change at that particular time kinda set them back a little imo.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VonG said:

I forgot about him. I thought i heard they had anouther freshman QB that is same class with him @ JT. I was wondering where he was,maybe he is the one on JV i heard something about. I heard something about a JV QB that looks good and may be in running next season. We'll see but i hope someone steps up because i would hate to see this great recieving talent go to waste. 

10 hours ago, gtee2 said:

I had 8th grade video on him a couples ago when i heard about him. I have to search for it. I think he moved to Austin somewhere. I forgot name of school, but it wasn't no big name thats really known,i think it was a small school.  Maybe 5a or possibly 4a.

16 hours ago, ANTI said:

Playing DB at Daingerfield. Really, they use him all over.

Was supposed to be the next big JT QB before he transferred out, although he has made a name for himself at DB as of late.

He was a transfer king for a minute there. Went from Moore MS in Tyler, to Whitehouse, to somewhere in Centex (believe it was Manor...which is crazy because that's where JT's current QB Eli Holt came from), then back to JT....then settled at Daingerfield. 

Yea i was thinking the same thing,the school Eli Holt came from but i wasn't sure. Oh he is at Dangerfield now? (Dangerfield play a playoff game in Longview tonight) Maybe he come back to Tyler next year if a successful team is what he searching for. JT seems to be on a up now. He can compete for the other cb job. We have a good sophomore thats already at one cb spot.

10 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

It is a good thing that is practicing 

Yea Holmes said a couple weeks ago said that he (ELI) was ok and would be back vs Longview and playoffs. When he didn't play in Longview i was kinda getting kinda worried and wondering whats up but maybe coach wanted to save him for playoffs and not set Eli back any. Since a brotha mentioned that they saw Eli practicing,im gonna go ahead and vote on winner. I haven't seen any articles of Holmes yet. But when i do and or when i hear any other updates,I'll mention them in here.

CUJO WINS!!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VonG said:

He's at Daingerfield. He is the next bigger and better Greg Ward, Bryson Smith, Jeremy Johnson, David Bush, and Zack  Hall type of player. He is cut from that same cloth. 

hmmm...come on Von....LOL.   

I think his qb's days are over, but I could be wrong.   Love to see him back in Tyler.

7 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I think Rush would of won the state title in 2012. I think the coaching change at that particular time kinda set them back a little imo.

possible. I think Coach did a great job with that team though. That was a loaded Guyer team and they made an incredible comeback in that game. They were a 4th down stop away from winning. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I forgot about him. I thought i heard they had anouther freshman QB that is same class with him @ JT. I was wondering where he was,maybe he is the one on JV i heard something about. I heard something about a JV QB that looks good and may be in running next season. We'll see but i hope someone steps up because i would hate to see this great recieving talent go to waste. 

you talking about Franklin from Boulter. He starts at LB.

16 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

hmmm...come on Von....LOL.   

I think his qb's days are over, but I could be wrong.   Love to see him back in Tyler.

He can still play qb. You don't all of a sudden lose your skills because you are playing another position. I think he's not playing qb because they already had one when he showed up to Daingerfield doorstep. 

You can't sit here and tell me McFall who was never played qb can more success than a person who has played qb his whole life. His skill set is still there. I'll take him over anybody in Tisd any day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VonG said:

He can still play qb. You don't all of a sudden lose your skills because you are playing another position. I think he's not playing qb because they already had one when he showed up to Daingerfield doorstep. 

You can't sit here and tell me McFall who was never played qb can more success than a person who has played qb his whole life. His skill set is still there. I'll take him over anybody in Tisd any day.

Me too!

33 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

possible. I think Coach did a great job with that team though. That was a loaded Guyer team and they made an incredible comeback in that game. They were a 4th down stop away from winning. 

Yeah, but if Rush was there I don't think they would have been in that position of being down. A new head coach and oc in that position is harder than it looks. I don't care how much talent you have. And we all know JT was loaded that year. They still almost pulled it off though. 

4 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

I through that was Holmes first season as head coach 

I come to find out Eli Holt is actually out again for this week's playoff game vs Magnolia west. Not Only Holt is out but numerous other players also. Wish the lions the best tomorrow night but i feel this might be it for this season. Wow!!!!! All the potential,then hit rock bottom. Ball bounces that way sometimes. I hope the Young men keep their heads up and go out and still do their best to get the job done.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bigredcujo4eva said:

I come to find out Eli Holt is actually out again for this week's playoff game vs Magnolia west. Not Only Holt is out but numerous other players also. Wish the lions the best tomorrow night but i feel this might be it for this season. Wow!!!!! All the potential,then hit rock bottom. Ball bounces that way sometimes. I hope the Young men keep their heads up and go out and still do their best to get the job done.

Run,Run,Run, short passes and Run some more. What is Magnolia West speed like?🤔