Tyler High(6-4)(4-2) @ Magnolia West (9-1)(7-1)

cujoforlife

Bi-District   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This poll is closed to new votes

Every person on the coaching staff, should go home and look at them selves in the mirror and just say…. Im trash at what I do, and I should resign…. Everyone have a good season. I’m checking out until next season.. see y’all in February, I’ll be over on Longview boards until they lose.

6 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Every person on the coaching staff, should go home and look at them selves in the mirror and just say…. Im trash at what I do, and I should resign…. Everyone have a good season. I’m checking out until next season.. see y’all in February, I’ll be over on Longview boards until they lose.

I can understand if you want to checkout...but come man, Don't go over to the Longview board...have some integrity...LOL

9 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

C'mon over. They on our ### making Lobos sweat🥵

Hopefully I don't offend no 1 but surprised cujo nation hasn't ran these coaches off long time ago... to much talent wasted year in and out, use to follow the lions til they kept getting knocked out by teams they should have beat.... either way good season fellas 

This coaching staff has really been bad on the defense side for a long time now offense yea it’s not great unless there’s a decent qb like eli was but the. Way teams are just running it with ease and passing it’s like what do they do at practice do they watch film?

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hopefully I don't offend no 1 but surprised cujo nation hasn't ran these coaches off long time ago... to much talent wasted year in and out, use to follow the lions til they kept getting knocked out by teams they should have beat.... either way good season fellas 

13-2....7-4....12-3....8-4....11-2.....5-5....10-3....3-8.....2-7....

These numbers represent Coach record each season since becoming Head coach at JT/Tyler.  He will finish 6-5 after loss tonight.

If you look at his record, he has only had two bad seasons.  Although many Cujo fans have wanted to either make changes to staff or head coach....on paper he hasn't lost enough to justify any changes.    

This team will return 9 starters on each side of the ball next season.  I really can't see them letting Coach go, but hopefully there are some changes to staff. All we can do is hope.  Unless there are tons of injuries, there is no excuse for next yr team to be avg.  A long playoff run should be expected. 

By the way, 400 plus yards in 1st half for Magnolia West tonight.

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

Because we have nothing to do with it. If we did he wouldn’t be there.