Shelbyville vs Carlisle Thursday at Carthage @7:00 pm

upullinmychain

Bi-District Round  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Carlisle Indians (5-4)
    • Shelbyville Dragons (6-4)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

He did throw.  How do you think I’ve come to that conclusion genius?

Should have made him throw more then genius and maybe you wouldnt have gotten spanked 36-0.  hope yall can hit the backboard since u setting home again for the playoffs

3 minutes ago, welluknow said:

Should have made him throw more then genius and maybe you wouldnt have gotten spanked 36-0.  hope yall can hit the backboard since u setting home again for the playoffs

We won 1 game so don’t act like you did something by beating SA this year.  You pretty much played a JV.  We had a ton of freshmen and sophomores starting.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  We will be back to thumping you soon enough.  

• SMH 1

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

We won 1 game so don’t act like you did something by beating SA this year.  You pretty much played a JV.  We had a ton of freshmen and sophomores starting.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  We will be back to thumping you soon enough.  

Was meaning to ask you earlier this season,how good is SA basketball team this season gonna be?yall did pretty good last season didn't they?

18 hours ago, TheWolf said:

not acting like anything only responding at first when you were talking #### about sville qb, then u call me genius because u butt hurt i pointed it out, SVille also won last year.  Hats off to ya, I know SA has athletes and are young as well.  Good thing i guess a lot of injuries happened this year for a bunch of young kids to get a lot of playing time here, so this team is young as well.  You probably wont be thumping anything next year either.  

23 minutes ago, TwinNumber1 said:

Sville gets it done to get rid of the 1st round curse! On a different note, this is the most consecutive playoff appearances in school history. 

When uil started taking 4 to playoffs those stats are worthless nowadays.....

46 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

When uil started taking 4 to playoffs those stats are worthless nowadays.....

Seeing as though Sville hasn't gone as the 4th place seed in any of these consecutive playoff appearances... I would say that that argument isn't really valid. 

• Like 1

I'm going to say what I say every time at this point in the year..

How bad do you want it,what price are you willing to pay,and how far do you wanna go? 

After the first five weeks of the season,nobody thought my Indians would be here,yet here they are.

It time to get real,real fast.lets go Indians,start the advancement ✌️

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I'm going to say what I say every time at this point in the year..

How bad do you want it,what price are you willing to pay,and how far do you wanna go? 

After the first five weeks of the season,nobody thought my Indians would be here,yet here they are.

It time to get real,real fast.lets go Indians,start the advancement ✌️

I'm looking forward to watching this one tonight! I hope its an awesome, exciting game.