Shelbyville vs Carlisle Thursday at Carthage @7:00 pm

upullinmychain

Bi-District Round  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Carlisle Indians (5-4)
    • Shelbyville Dragons (6-4)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2021 at 01:00 AM

40 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

I’ve only seen him in a scrimmage. My son picked him off. Actually 3 times. Got him twice in the scrimmage last year. Of course, things get better as the year goes on. They really didn’t hurt us throwing in any part of the scrimmage. 

The freshman quarterback that broke his collarbone in week 5 had 1k yards and a 70% completion percentage and 11 td's to that point. 

He didn't play with the 1's very much in the scrimmage. 

Those stats are padded some with the jet pass and a lot of RAC, but the kid can pass.

He broke his collarbone, but it's well now. He could be cleared to play next week, or the week after for sure. 

Shelbyville also got two key skills players back two weeks ago that hadn't played all year. Lister and Davis. 

11 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

The freshman quarterback that broke his collarbone in week 5 had 1k yards and a 70% completion percentage and 11 td's to that point. 

He didn't play with the 1's very much in the scrimmage. 

Those stats are padded some with the jet pass and a lot of RAC, but the kid can pass.

He broke his collarbone, but it's well now. He could be cleared to play next week, or the week after for sure. 

Shelbyville also got two key skills players back two weeks ago that hadn't played all year. Lister and Davis. 

Awesome. Heck of a time to get back some playmakers. And don’t even mention collarbones lol. I know that all too well. Painful. Broke my right one 4 times in 6 years. Took me about 4-6 weeks each time, but I can tell you from experience, you’ve gotta get past that mental block that comes with it. I still cringe when I hear the term “broken collarbone”. Wishing luck to the young man. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Awesome. Heck of a time to get back some playmakers. And don’t even mention collarbones lol. I know that all too well. Painful. Broke my right one 4 times in 6 years. Took me about 4-6 weeks each time, but I can tell you from experience, you’ve gotta get past that mental block that comes with it. I still cringe when I hear the term “broken collarbone”. Wishing luck to the young man. 

My 15 year old son broke his a few years ago, and it was an ordeal. It healed fine, but it took him a while to overcome the mental part. 

He is mostly a basketball player. 

5 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Broke both mine total of 4 times....

• Like 1

SVille should be able to handle Holland. I’ve seen their film. They are one of those teams that break the huddle, set, and instant snap. Then they’ll change the count and get a cheap 5. D line just gotta be disciplined. Mostly split backs like traditional veer look but will also give you some slot T looks from time to time. Mostly 1 WR out wide. Will be a fun game for the SVille Safety to play in. Will be a ton of action. 

7 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

We can't stop anybody tonight. We lost 5 turnovers. That didn't help. Better luck next year Injuns. We young. Maybe this is a learning experience.

Good year. Hate to see y’all go out. In the end, there will only be one. You either get it early or get it late. Never been one who gets anything out of “oh we went this many rounds”…..It’s a championship or bust every single year as the mentality here…Good luck next season. Congrats to your seniors.