Question for our Democratic friends...

Monte1076

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

In the context of Covid, what does "safe" look like? Give us an idea.

My family being able to go into public spaces and in the workplace and not worry about pandemic carrying non vaxxers inflicting on me their dumb, selfish choice. That what you looking for? 

• LOL! 1
  • SMH 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

My family being able to go into public spaces and in the workplace and not worry about pandemic carrying non vaxxers inflicting on me their dumb, selfish choice. That what you looking for? 

Not really. I mean, are we talking about zero cases everywhere? Continually wearing masks for the next decade? Specifics.

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

750000 deaths now. Sure, take your chances. Makes sense. I mean, you aren't older with any preexisting conditions. Roll the dice. 

Everyone rolls those 🎲 🎲 every time they leave their home, Eunice; be it driving their car, walking, jogging, shopping, eating, whatever; I am a Christian who has survived Two strokes, and am still here in pretty darn good shape, in spite of that, so I recon I’m still here because I’m Supposed to still be here. I put my Faith in the Lord, not The Science; “The Science” won’t get anyone into those Pearly Gates...✝️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Vaccinated people can get and spread the China virus too .... the so called "vaccine" is ineffective .....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

In the context of Covid, what does "safe" look like? Give us an idea.

Let me help you out, Larry ....

My grandkids growing up in a country where an over reaching government isn't controlling their lives through fear, intimidation and unconstitutional mandates ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What about the vaxxed that have the Wuhan ?  They can spread it to you as well.  

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Let me help you out, Larry ....

My grandkids growing up in a country where an over reaching government isn't controlling their lives through fear, intimidation and unconstitutional mandates ....

You HAVE grandkids because of all the vaccines back in your youth, including polio. What you are teaching them now is that political views are more important than anything else. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You HAVE grandkids because of all the vaccines back in your youth, including polio. What you are teaching them now is that political views are more important than anything else. 

Those were actual vaccines and they worked...instead of killing people.